women, women, women

babyheadcrab said:
holy crap did you come up with that yourself? because honestly I just went through that briefly and it fits almost every highschool girl i've ever had a relationship with.. loosely. Honestly.. haha creepy.

Nope, I got it from a friend a while back. It really is scary how it can be so true.

JellyWorld said:
Why would you want advice on women for?

You didn't get the memo? Ritz is a lesbian. Or a male dressed up as a woman.

/me speculates

Adabiviak said:
There will always be an exception, and I'm willing to bet that you'll meet them every time.

If there's always an exception, then wouldn't there be an exception to the rule of exceptions?

I had a thing with a very pretty girl a couple of weeks back. But I felt like I couldn't get on with her at all, she seemed to talk about herself a lot :/

Still annoys me when I see her, she is very good looking, but there was absolutely no way I would be comfortable with her.

And I kissed one of my best girl friends on thursday. I still can't work out if it was a mistake.

**** me, my last 2 posts have been emo :O

Pfft, kissing a girl is never a mistake. She LOVED it.

Pesmerga said:
You didn't get the memo? Ritz is a lesbian. Or a male dressed up as a woman.

/me speculates
this is news to me...hot news :naughty:

What in the world.........

^^^ true anyway, or so my friends say.

Ritz to Burn? Kind of a random name change...oh well, whatever suits you. Must of got tired of cracker jokes or something. :p

God made the man, then he made the woman, then in an awefully meanspirited joke he stuck a forbidden tree RIGHT in the middle of their habitat, and made the woman awefully naive.

Then he gave man masturbation as an apology.

TheSomeone said:
God made the man, then he made the woman, then in an awefully meanspirited joke he stuck a forbidden tree RIGHT in the middle of their habitat, and made the woman awefully naive.

Then he gave man masturbation as an apology.

What about women masturbating? Didn't he give woman painful childbirth as punishment? Makes you wonder why theres any Christian mothers after that...

Guess I kind of dented your joke.

SimonomiS said:
What about women masturbating? Didn't he give woman painful childbirth as punishment? Makes you wonder why theres any Christian mothers after that...

Women masturbation combined with modern technology of recording is simply another form of the apology to males.

Pesmerga said:
Women masturbation combined with modern technology of recording is simply another form of the apology to males.

So women invented money so they could charge man something? :O

CrazyHarij said:
it's actually surprising that the different sexes are supposed to be together considering we'd be alot better off attracted to our own sex.

ok first of all i am not attracted to cock and male arse holes...but yet do spend most of my time with mates thats cause we share alot more interests.. and no i dont find it surprising cause girls are usually alot more emotional, sensetive than guys, which is what we must also be subconsciencely attracted to, which is why i guess the stereotypical gay relationship has a mascualine and feminine personality.
hmm i jsut read that back to myself and it sounds like a load of shit..enjoy hmm

haha I had no idea so many posts would be made, just reading them this morning was halarious.. :)

SimonomiS said:

"It's a myth, just like the female orgasm"

Back