woo this is soo cool

haha

post ur best ones like this i wanna see them

Does anyone fall for those anymore?
If it was just a plain image it wouldn't be in Flash anyway. Too obvious.

common just a little bit of fun

jebus

You can trick old people with that. Their not computer literate. :cool:

Yeah, give them heart attacks too. That'll teach 'em. :x

The one I like is an animated gif.
It's like a messy basement and they added what looks to be a ghost to it.
Its funny to get someones reaction after watching it.

Originally posted by Asus
The one I like is an animated gif.
It's like a messy basement and they added what looks to be a ghost to it.
Its funny to get someones reaction after watching it.

I actually have the original image that they ripped the ghost from.. here, I'll post both :)

First up is the image they took the ghost from.. and.. next will be the room thing

Yup yup
:thumbs:

Usually found as freaky.gif, right?
Think so.

woo this insane chill went through my body when i saw that

it needs some crazy sounds though

or maybe my sound wasnt workin

God damn you Farolsparow, quit editing my posts!!! Let me express my thoughts about this shit hrad thread starter!

Oh but it's fun.
The first one isn't spooky really, just scares you if you arn't ready for it.
Easy to get over by watching it again.

The one with the basement is "freaky". Pretty cool to watch.

Originally posted by mchammer75040
lol I started to watch that basement one but nothing happened...

Just stare the doorway for awhile :)

Originally posted by Shuzer
Here we go, here's what you were talking about Asus, the "basement," stare at the top left corner, the blue door thing :)

Too big to attach, here's a link

http://home.comcast.net/~shuzer/1-51.gif

I remember someone sent that to me over PalTalk a while back (yeah, I actually used that for a while, lmfao... don't ask >__<). "Creepy" would best describe it in my mind.

Ah paltalk, the biggest group of perverts and pedophiles EVER! What a fun time i had on it.

I knew exactly what it was and minimised the window to do a reply, forgot my speakers were on and i still got the crap scared out of me with the scream. Damn it!

holy

****ing

shite

Heart.... attack..... argh!!.. *drops dead*

That was really really bad. I had my speakers turned on 6% (which is incrediballiy loud on this setup! It scared the frickin pants off me!
I am NEVER EVER EVER gona click any more links without turning off my speakers beforehand!
I don't think I would live though another one of those!

Originally posted by r4z0r_bl4d3
this one is pretty good (need speakers on to be effective)
subliminal messages

That one's creepy when it says the 'Our Father'... then... just yeah. Don't watch it people, I made that mistake a few months ago.

Originally posted by Loshadka
God damn you Farolsparow, quit editing my posts!!! Let me express my thoughts about this shit hrad thread starter!

This post coincides with my first visit to the thread...

*X-Files music plays*

Perhaps its automatic :)

*X-Files music stops abruptly*

Originally posted by r4z0r_bl4d3
this one is pretty good (need speakers on to be effective)
subliminal messages

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Im gonna kill you!

Just as soon as i change my trousers....and burn my seat, and throw out the carpet.

I like the way they made the song bit really quiet so that you turn up your speakers. Thinking that you must just have the sound on low.

someone change my nappy please, i left a present for you.

I checked to make sure that that Cradle of Filth song was indeed the lord's prayer backwards after I first watched the subliminal message thing.. it is :) Of course the song makes no sense since it's just the lord's prayer backwards, I'd hardly call it subliminal

http://starterupsteve.servepics.com/swf/vision_sabotage.html
That right there is by far the best one I've seen.. makes me jump EVERY time, even though I know exactly where to expect it lol

Originally posted by Loshadka
**** you!!!

lol...you've posted stuff like this in at least 3 threads dealing with these "scary" flash things. you'd think you wouldn't be so gullible after the first couple times...lol.

lol my first thread and post in another forum was a thread that was meant to discuss Subliminal Messages... I posted a link with that flash file... The responses were mostly really , really angry guys , and some people talking about other subliminal stuff.. I laughed pretty much at it , until a moderator came in and went all nuts locking the thread togheter with a quite angry text :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

yes that was a great time i had watching those

thanx for making the wait for hl2 shorter

ahh man i wish supertrooper was here he would like go crazy

Originally posted by hero
yes that was a great time i had watching those

thanx for making the wait for hl2 shorter

ahh man i wish supertrooper was here he would like go crazy

supertrooper was a fake.. oh well, my sig is in honor of Yatta's fabled supertrooper character.. how we miss thee!

sorry about that one guys, I just couldn't resist. It scared the crap outa me when I saw it, and I had headphones on!!!!

The basement one, with the ghost coming from the closet, that was my first ever ;( Sent a damn chill right down my spine, nearly fell offa my chair, and what's worse it was in a FWD that said "it you don't fwd this on her ghost will haunt you." Well I don't believe in fwd's so I left it thinking, yeah right nothing will happen. Ten minutes later I'm in bed staring at my closet >_<

I'm gonna spare my heart this time and not check the basement thingie out.. I always get freaked out when watching supposedly 'ghost photos' that are all gray/ black and white with the ghost having "solarized" colors...

Back