Wooo, were all dieing tomorrow

idiot.

There are no real prophets, only ones that lie and ones that are lucky.

Well, it's still the 12th somewhere right?

I see a bright nuclear blast on the horizon!

Nope... that's just a sunset.

My anthropology teacher was really into that Maya 2012 theory. She was pretty nuts though, she thought the government was tapping her school phone line:monkee:

If I had to put my money on a prophetic disclosure, it would be December 21st 2012.

I'm gonna laugh when the Mayan calander ends and we're all still here. The Mayans would be like: "...F*ck. What now?"

Mayans: Well... I guess we should go ahead and give them the secret to teleportation. Doesn't matter anyway.
*12:59:23 Dec. 21 2012*
Mayans: Oh shi-

well we all know this is a BIG fake now

now it says it will happen on the 14th lol

Look at his website...

Wednesday, September 13, 2006
-1 days remaining before the start of nuclear war

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

-1 days. OH CRAP! We're dying yesterday! Repent!

At 12 midnight last night.... roughly... a lightning bold struck the field next to my house and I really thought the world was ending it was so ****ing loud.

Maybe he got the date mixed round and it's the British equivalent. 9th of December.

Look at his website...

Wednesday, September 13, 2006
-1 days remaining before the start of nuclear war

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

-1 days. OH CRAP! We're dying yesterday! Repent!

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x -i'm dead
Meaning-the war has began,and we don't know?

Is Nostradamus behind this?

am i dead yet? i tend to sleep through these scheduled things...

I'm dead....dead tired of these phonies!

:E

This guys was cleary on Valve time. Expect nuclear war Q1 2007.

at least then ill prove that the earth will end before duke nukem forever is released.

mwhahaha, I have emerged from my secret underground bomb shelter to conquer the now-destroyed world!!!

...oh wait....

...and this is what happens when you believe everything you hear

Back