woot Gravity gun wins best weapon!

that kicked ASS!!!! the grav gun is best fo sho!!!! however i was a little dissapointied there where no weapons from the insomniac team anywhere on there... any one who has ever play R&C 1&2 know that the RYNO is the shit!

No redeemer in the list :( But overall i'd say a good list of weapons, and the gravity gun is probably the most clever weapon made so deservidly wins.

Got to agree. The gravity gun took my favorite spot, taking it over from Doom's BFG (I remember when my PC used to slow down to a crawl if I fired that one, heh). The brilliance of the gravity gun is that it manages to make physics a real, integral part of the game. Games have had physics for 4 years prior to HL2, but in most of them, physics were just extra eye candy, and in a few, they were somewhat useful. The grav gun helped make physics a core, really important part of the gameplay. Kudos.

The lack of Shrinker in that video makes me cry.

I agree with the Grav gun though.

I loved this vid when I first saw it a couple months ago :)

I agree with the gravgun's #1 spot. Now boxes and barrels aren't just obstacles to stop my bullets... they BECOME my bullets. xD Really changes things tons and tons! (heh, combine bullets. =P)

Yea the Grav gun really changes the environment, usually a table is cover, a defensive object, now it's a killing machine! :thumbs:

The gravity gun and the pheropods are the most ingineous weapon of all the time.

Of course. Anything you throw to an opponent instaltly kills it. It's the best!!

Back