Word Association Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I see a new troll has taken up residence under our little bridge. Welcome. I imagine your stay will be brief. Anyhoo

Egomaniac

eh, how is the word hallucinates associated with the word owns? you guys arent even playing right your jsut using this thread as another pathetic attempt and baiting me into another one of your little flame wars.

how does
Originally posted by Doom3>hl2
eh, how is the word hallucinates associated with the word owns? you guys arent even playing right your jsut using this thread as another pathetic attempt and baiting me into another one of your little flame wars.

associate with hallucinates?

Originally posted by Doom3>hl2
As the starter of this thread I hereby decree the following:
1. Bass was linking perfectly within the limits of WAF.
D3 trolls --Bass goes on to NAME a troll-->"Doom3>HL2" --The aforementioned user goes on to link his name to--> "owns"
Bass then said that you were hallucinating because you do not Own

2: Not only was Bass within the rules but was also 100% right.

3. Don't accuse US of baiting for flamewars. You. Are. A. Troll. Simple as. You are coming onto an HL2 forum with a pugnacious and moronic mind. Don't expect to be here long.

4. Hallucinates = LSD

Now away with such silliness.

Enough of the spam and enough bickering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back