World at Steam

Evo

Tank
Reaction score
Call of Duty: World at War has just arrived on Steam for the princely sum of $49.99, there is no 10% first week discount, but the game is available world wide as far as I am aware.[br]The game is set back in World War II and features campaigns in both the Pacific and Eastern European theatres of war. Keifer Sutherland is a voice actor in the game which has done pretty darn well in the charts since its retail release.[br]Check it out.

Oh goody, another Call of Duty game. How incredibly exciting. I am positively rife with anticipation.

I'm quite surprised that Samon is being uncharacteristicly sincere.

Not available in Germany.
Sorry!

An error was encountered while processing your request:

Dieses Produkt steht in Ihrem Land derzeit nicht zur Verf?gung.

Here's a link to the home page.
Edit: I guess the reason is that it can't be sold to minors here.

They should invent a cancer called sarcasmoma.

In Australia COD4 has been reduced to the "low" price of $70USD from $88.50USD (after conversion still $90+). Also COD5 is $59.95USD for Australia.

I am not sure whats worse. Not selling us the game having them charge us more because we live in a different geographical location. fk you Activision.

I've bought it the original version yesterday, for only 25 euros.

Can't edit my previous post, but today I got a news popup from Steam and the previous error message vanished. I can now get to the product page and add it to the shopping cart.

Back