World Jump Day

"The good news is that it worked! We have moved the earth by jumping! Bad news, we are now in obit of the Sun, we will hit it within 4 hours, but dont worry, we will all burn to death waaaay before that"

Nice one, World jump day, ruin it for everybody why dont you.

It would sortof work if we could put enough bombs on the moon, causing it to fly toward earth, hitting it and sending it off course. Not very useful though, because the whole place would be covered in moondust, and no one would be happy cuz they'd be coughing all the time

LittleB said:
It would sortof work if we could put enough bombs on the moon, causing it to fly toward earth, hitting it and sending it off course. Not very useful though, because the whole place would be covered in moondust, and no one would be happy cuz they'd be coughing all the time

Not to mention the impact :p

sabre0001 said:
isnt there also that theory that if many people jump up and down at the same time it will cause an earthquake!>!?

I fail to see how that will shift the Earth's plates.

Danimal said:
I fail to see how that will shift the Earth's plates.

It might shift some of the earth's plates. In a little chinaware shop around the corner.

I mean the big ones, e.g the San Andreas Fault

EDIT: realised it was a joke :x

EDIT2: Realised he was talking about plates.

EDIT666: Dinner plates.

Raziaar said:
It might shift some of the earth's plates. In a little chinaware shop around the corner.

lol.. I actually smiled at how bad that joke was :p

Raziaar said:

damn.. that was bad but well placed.... :LOL:

Back