World of Starcraft?

ofcourse thats a april fools joke look at the screens they look horrid!

I almost spasmed with horror but.......

I really don't want a World of Starcraft anyway. Starcraft 2 plz

Yeah. Imagine roleplaying a zerg. No redeeming qualities at all. Not like the Horde.

*GO THE HORDE*

Ahem.

The reason why I don't play WOW besides that of my social security number problems and the fact that its a MMORPG, is that it has no tanks or automatic rifles in it.

Er, it does have tanks. And it has rifles, and a special hunter ability called 'rapid fire'.

I mean tanks in the gasoline/diesel/hydrogen variety with 110mm cannons. :p

And automatic rifles of the assualt variety, with 7.something mm ammunition. :p

Boooooooring!

IFA6-Airport_Tanks.jpg

marksman24qi.jpg

Ok, you have made up my mind never to play WoW.

It better be April fools. I don't ever want to see a StarCraft, or even Diablo, MMO.

Give us StarCraft 2 already!

worldwarcraftblirbarbart414684.jpg

WoW to NDS, just as true as this one
Look at the picture to find "April".

horror if this was true:
VALVE MERGES WITH EA TO DEVELOP NEXT-GEN GAMES

Redwood City, Calif. and Bellevue, WA – April 1, 2006 – Electronic Arts, the world’s leading interactive entertainment company and Valve®, the award-winning studio behind the blockbuster franchises Half-Life® and Counter-Strike™, today announced that the two companies have agreed to become one single entity. The first two games to be developed under this new condition are Battlefield City 17 and The Sims™ 2: Black Mesa for console and PC, both launching fall, 2007 - published and distributed by EA through retail outlets worldwide and EA Downloader, which integrates and replaces Steam.

"At EA, our top priority is to seek out the world’s top studios and game franchises, build partnerships, quaff whatever is within in our reach, reroute the development teams and forcibly extend the experience of popular games and distribute them to more people than ever before. We consider Half-Life to be one of the best game franchises of all time," said Meg Lomania, Vice President and General Manager, EA. "We could not be more excited to have these kind of means at our disposal to deliver outstanding games to players around the globe, and beyond!"

"EA is the ... supreme leader in producing and bringing best of breed games, for all platforms, to market," said Gabe Newell, Valve’s founder and president. "Valve games have sold over 18 million units at retail since Half-Life shipped in November, 1998. Still, we’re broke because of the bandwidth costs. God, I hate Steam! So, anyway, by combining EA’s unparalleled operation structure and distribution channel with Valve’s award-winning development teams and games community, we’ve established an awesome base for developing and delivering great products to console and PC gamers around the world ... *nudge* and beyond."

Battlefield City 17 takes the large-scale modern warfare and dolphin diving (it's back) from the Battlefield series and combines it with the fierce struggle between the human rebels and the Combine.

The Sims 2: Black Mesa is an add-on to the fastest-selling PC game of all time that lets the player explore and interact in the immense Black Mesa complex before the incident as a scientist, janitor or security guard.

For more information about EA, visit http://www.ea.com, and for more information about Valve, don't visit http://www.valvesoftware.com. That address will soon redirect to http://www.ea.com. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Back