Worms Reloaded

Eh, nothing beats Worms World Party as far as I'm concerned.

Not even...

HATS?

Seriously, what is the outstanding difference from this compared to any other worms? :/

lol I actually thought that people would be excited about a possible revival of this classic after those horrible 3-D games.

Some fans you are.

Insta- buy. worms ftw.

Unless they changed the theme song...

Awesome.
Can't say that I cared about the 3D Worms too much but they were fun for a little while.

$20 seems a little much for what's essentially a prettied up Armageddon though.
Will wait for the demo before buying.

Gonna buy. Can't wait :D Lots of multiplayer games ahead :D

$20? It's not even high definition.

I'll wait for the inevitable drop to $5.

Just read the description, Ace:

HIGH DEFINITION VISUALS:
  • 13 HD graphical themes for millions of random levels - never play the same game twice!
  • Worms™ has never looked this good with all new High Definition landscape artwork - based on the most loved Worms™ game ever made.
  • Widescreen support, optional blur effect for backgrounds, 16 specially designed forts for the fantastic Fort mode.

Awesome, but the price puts me off for now.

lol I actually thought that people would be excited about a possible revival of this classic after those horrible 3-D games.

Never been a "fan" of the series, however I have tried a few and out of all of them I prefer the 3d one, Worms Mayhem...

As soon as I saw this, I had to buy it. ****ing Valve, stealing my money.

Everyone see that rising toxic gas in the video? Reminded me of Liero, but more awesome.

Well just from looking at the trailer the graphics are improved (obviously), especially the backgrounds, and it has some new stuff (the magnet looks interesting) and HATS!

Will probably pre-order this next time I get paid.

Edit: Only supports four players. You'd think they'd have increased that.

Edit 2: 14 new weapons including "Super Bunker Buster, Ferrets, Poison Strike, Worship, Sentry Gun, Electromagnet, Buffalo of Lies plus new persistent fire and surprise Easter Eggs." 20 new voices and 50 old ones and 70 hats! HATS HATS AHAHAHA!

I must say I'm surprised to find all you hardcore PC gamers like Worms. Not that it's a bad thing; Worms is ****ing awesome.

Worms 2 was great, good to hear they went back to the original gameplay. A bit scared off by the price tag though, by todays' standards I think that's a bit expensive for such a simple game.
/me's hopes are on a cheap four pack deal.

i used to play worms at my friends house all the time. so addicting...
holy bomb ftw

Worms 2 was great, good to hear they went back to the original gameplay. A bit scared off by the price tag though, by todays' standards I think that's a bit expensive for such a simple game.
/me's hopes are on a cheap four pack deal.
I've been on the Steam forums. There's a guy on there from Team17 said he saw all the suggestions for a four pack and he's already put it through to Valve.

I've been on the Steam forums. There's a guy on there from Team17 said he saw all the suggestions for a four pack and he's already put it through to Valve.

Good to hear, in case four packs will happen, are there some people people here up for buying one?

Yes, depending on the deal that comes with the four pack. I may just wait until it drops/sale.

Well, I came to say I love worms... and I want to buy it... but $20 is a lot of dollars. I figure I can get a few jerks to go in on a four pack with me. If the four pack + pre order price brings it near $10 I'll 100% be all over it. Hopefully it has some challenge and not just a bunch of insta-kill barely-aim stuff...

Well that's FIFTEEN which is probably fair in my opinion... I guess I could get in on a foursome for that. No funny business though... that's not my style.

I'm not entirely sure why the four-pack is exactly the same as the single (without discount).

But £13.50 seems slightly more reasonable. I think me wanting it for less is just getting greedy.

I'm not entirely sure why the four-pack is exactly the same as the single (without discount).

But £13.50 seems slightly more reasonable. I think me wanting it for less is just getting greedy.

It's different in USD. $15 in the four pack and $18 in with the discount.

I feel the same way about wanting it for less... prolly because I'm used to getting things on steam for like 75% off.

Added Druckles and Starbob to my Steam friendlist, in case you guys want to buy a Four Pack with me. Anyone want to be the 4th?
(Lone Wolf: No idea what your Steam name/ID is)

So this is basically a modernized version of Armageddon? I'm all over it, I still get friends to play matches of my PS1 copy from time to time.

Edit: Posted that in the wrong place - but I do intend on buying it... with 3 other people... like all good things.

How many people can play at once.

Four people at once, four worms per team. It's a little disappointing.

I already own these on Xbox Live Arcade. They are great games though...It just sucked that you couldn't make custom maps. I'm sure the PC version will different.

Back