Worried about this Alyx character..

I have hear that she will help you with her face when somthing wrong and you are in front of her looking her face that can tell you if she are afraid there is a enemie behind you .

Originally posted by ulukai
I have hear that she will help you with her face when somthing wrong and you are in front of her looking her face that can tell you if she are afraid there is a enemie behind you .

Correct, the gamespot hydra movie, for instance.

Can u put up a link for that, or do we need to be big gay "gamespot complete" members to do that???

money grubbing whores.

Originally posted by Fiddle
Can u put up a link for that, or do we need to be big gay "gamespot complete" members to do that???

money grubbing whores.

Sorry. One sec, I'll find it.

[Added]

Here you go

Originally posted by shibs_himself
I'll say it again, the scenario is alyx has to setup some weird scientifici device but aliens are pouring in from all different sides of the room. While alyx adjusts dials and hit's switches, she needs you to cover her.

Yep, remember in HL1 there was a mission where you had to protect a scientists and barney while they open the portal or something like that?

also, somebody asked an email asking about why the robot is called DOG, and gabe said something like "alyx thought it would be funny to name her robot DOG"

so yeah, probably doesnt look at all like a dog

I'm gonna have a Black kid and name him cracker.

and a white kid and name him Homeslice...

Cuz HL2 made me.

Don't you roll yer eyes at me young man :flame:

N don't you fo get it.

*shakes head side to side*

in one of the magazines they said the dog was a large, friendly looking robot. large and friendly? lol. will it say "gordon friend?" like ludo in labyrinth?

Near the end, they should have a heart felt scene where dog suffers a slow agonzing death, after which, alyx rushes off alone to singlehandedly kill the leader of the combine, then gordons last mission is to save her sorry ass, he does, they get married, and live happily ever after until HL3...

Sorry for ruining the story valve, I'm just to damn clever.

Never heard of MDK2? Or MDK? (he made a cameo in MDK1)
Sigh... people these days.

And like the dog in Jet Force Gemini (don't tell me you haven't heard of that either).. he was called Lupus. Boy was he cool. And the game too.

So back on track I hate Alyx already, she has an attitude problem.

i think the robotic dog is really a robotic CAT!! (it's shocking!)

and when you meet this cat, it scratches you, then runs off and get hit by a car and it'll be sad and you'll cry. It's true, that's what gabe said!!!

-Phision, who never lies, ever.

it could very well be a cat, if calling it "dog" was a joke.

Or mayb its some gigantic badass robot thats painted pink and has flowers all over it.

she has dog and gabe said dog could kick gordon's ass and prolly lots of combine

where and when does he say this, im getting sick of people saying stuff and then adding, PSSTTT GABE TOLD ME THIS WHEN HE CAME OVER TO PLAAY DUNGEONS ND DRAGGONS AT LEAST I THOUGHT IT WAS GABE.

Originally posted by Domokun
where and when does he say this, im getting sick of people saying stuff and then adding, PSSTTT GABE TOLD ME THIS WHEN HE CAME OVER TO PLAAY DUNGEONS ND DRAGGONS AT LEAST I THOUGHT IT WAS GABE.

It's in the Valve thread.

I always videorecord my D&D sessions with gabe. It makes me feel so sexy. :naughty:

Ok. Back to topic. Alyx is a bitch. I'm Gordon, and I'm a stud (might be gay, but that's neither here nor there), and I don't need no sissy girl followin ME around. Better damn well stay that way, too! :angry:

Edit: 50th post!! And only half of them are idiotic tripe like this!!

-Phision

then the robot goes bad (virus or something), and you have to fight it... i bet that happens.

edit: 250 posts! i'm 5 times as much as a loser as phision! lucky guinny is 2.5 times as much as me, nearly 3

That's right. You will all never be as cool as me. I'm so much better than all of you, you might as well give up your religions, and follow me. I am the second comming of christ. If you dare attempt to get a higher post count then me, you will be struck by e-lightening.

There are several members with a higher post count. And if you pass them, up, they'll strike you down with lightning. ;)

-Phision

I am christ. My successors (guys with higher postcounts) are the Lord. I am merely their son. The son of e-God. I am your master, obey me with complete respect.

Wesisapie, that's a interesting idea.

Really these boards might be ruining the game for us.

When we come across DOG getting infected and fighting us we will think "pfff, i saw this coming" when really we should think "hot dang, DOG is trying to kill me!"

hmmm, maybe I should stop coming here.

Oh and for Alyx. I'd have to agree with some of the posters here.

Gordon works alone!

Back