• playstation 3

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • dreamcast

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • sega genesis

Votes: 6 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
in 5 years when the PS3 is $500 it'll probably be good, and in 5 years the Wii will have 1 or 2 good games...

Nintendo sucked baaaaaaaaaaaaaaallls!

Super Nintendo had a few good games - Super Mario World + Narc (Maybe Narc was for Nintendo)
N64 had like 2 - Mario 64 + Kirby and the Crystal Shards (or something like that..)

Otherwise Nintendo sucked/sucks/licks ball-sack.

Fail.

Cave Canem said:
in 5 years when the PS3 is $500 it'll probably be good, and in 5 years the Wii will have 1 or 2 good games...
YEY A 100 DOLLAR DISCOUNT :|

How about the Phantom? So bad it never even GOT MADE.

And is it even necessary to point out that the PS3 is already $500? It's top of the line version is not as necessary as Microsoft's, its just missing wifi and an HDMI outlet.

And is it even necessary to point out that the PS3 is already $500? It's top of the line version is not as necessary as Microsoft's, its just missing wifi and an HDMI outlet.
About the missing HDMI outlet: does that mean you can't use HD-ready televisions with that version? Just a question.

Virtual Boy is a GBA emulator for your PC, ftl.

While that may be true, Virtual boy was also a really crappy system somewhat like a gameboy, only you had a screen that was fitted in goggles to give the illusion of space age virtual reality!!
I never actually tried it because when it first came out none of my friends got it and it looked pretty stupid anyways. I think there was a glove controller too, I might be thinking of something else though.

On that list: PS2 or PS3 probably (the rest were pretty awesome).

As for the Dreamcast, that was an awesome system, it just didn't get enough popularity.

Sega Saturn or 3DO thingy are the worst.

All other Segas, or all Nintendos are awesome.

However, I don't like consoles, unless people buy them for me as gifts.

The Dreamcast was actually a pretty good system for its time.

how can anyone say the ps2 was a bad system? it had like soooo many good games for it...as well as xbox.

The one that really sucked was gamecube...like what a waste of money. That and the Wii. OOOOOOOOOo a new controller...big deal, graphics aren't all that great and it doesn;t have any kick ass "serious" games like gears of war, resistance, MGS4...games like that are fun AND they have amazing graphics...Wii seems like something you;d buy a 10 yr old that;ll have loads of fun playing "cartoonish" games.

How do you not know by now? They're a third party company only making games and such, kinda like atari after the jaguar failed.

The gamecube, PS3, and dreamcast. But if I had to pick one, Dreamcast.

And why is the gamecube and wii not on there? Nintendo fanboyism?

how can anyone say the ps2 was a bad system? it had like soooo many good games for it...as well as xbox.

The one that really sucked was gamecube...like what a waste of money. That and the Wii. OOOOOOOOOo a new controller...big deal, graphics aren't all that great and it doesn;t have any kick ass "serious" games like gears of war, resistance, MGS4...games like that are fun AND they have amazing graphics...Wii seems like something you;d buy a 10 yr old that;ll have loads of fun playing "cartoonish" games.

Resident Evil 4
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Metroid Prime 1 and 2
Super Smash Bros: Melee
Animal Crossing
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Killer 7

That's eight fantastic games for the Gamecube, right off the top of my head. I have a PS2, and the damn thing hasn't gotten half as much use as my 'Cube. Please, try to put some thought into your posts, rather than shitting on the keyboard and pressing "submit reply".

Resident Evil 4
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Metroid Prime 1 and 2
Super Smash Bros: Melee
Animal Crossing
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Killer 7

That's eight fantastic games for the Gamecube, right off the top of my head. I have a PS2, and the damn thing hasn't gotten half as much use as my 'Cube. Please, try to put some thought into your posts, rather than shitting on the keyboard and pressing "submit reply".

Actually, if you really think about it, this thread is pointless. I agree with you though:D It's just like asking "what's the worst song?" or "what's the worst movie"...it's entirely personal and certain things are more appealing to some people than others..

I apologize for my rant earlier;(

Whaddabout The NINTENDO Wii Does it suck? you cant say the whole of nintendo sucks...
And anyways, for now the Wii does suck because it has no good memorable games yet..

I'm not a hater of any system.. I gave every one of them a chance, and I have no comment on the ones I havn't played, but the worst probably is the Gamecube, that doesn't mean that I hate the Gamecube, or it sucks, it just means all of the other systems are better, the Gamecube still has it's fun moments though..

I played virtual boy for 1 hr yesterday. Gundam Seed.

Actually, if you really think about it, this thread is pointless. I agree with you though:D It's just like asking "what's the worst song?" or "what's the worst movie"...it's entirely personal and certain things are more appealing to some people than others..

I apologize for my rant earlier;(

Heh, it's fine. I was just in a bad mood :p

And anyways, for now the Wii does suck because it has no good memorable games yet..

TP. ;)

I'm not a hater of any system.. I gave every one of them a chance, and I have no comment on the ones I havn't played, but the worst probably is the Gamecube, that doesn't mean that I hate the Gamecube, or it sucks, it just means all of the other systems are better, the Gamecube still has it's fun moments though..

Then the Wii? Have you played it?

Played the NES? SNES? N64? Gamecube? Wii?

Super Nintendo had a few good games - Super Mario World + Narc (Maybe Narc was for Nintendo)

Firstly, it's Super Nintendo Entertainment System, and don't say you cut down on letters using that 'cause SNES would have sufficed.

There are lots of great games on SNES. Link to the Past? Super Metroid? F-ZERO? Meh, I doubt you've seriously played it a lot.

N64 had like 2 - Mario 64 + Kirby and the Crystal Shards (or something like that..)

I know the N64 didn't have too many good games, but 2? What happened to SSB? :O

I don't know too much about the N64, but every system by the main competitors should have more than 2 good games. Seriously. Yeah, for the PS3 as well (in the future or not, it doesn't matter).

Otherwise Nintendo sucked/sucks/licks ball-sack.

Sega didn't kick its ass on its own and Sony still haven't got theirs kicked, you know.

Then the Wii? Have you played it?
Yes. It isn't as good as fanboys (you) say it is.

Played the NES? SNES? N64? Gamecube? Wii?
I owned NES, SNES, N64, and I played Gamecube alot at my friends house. I've only played the Wii for about 2 hours or so.

Firstly, it's Super Nintendo Entertainment System, and don't say you cut down on letters using that 'cause SNES would have sufficed.
Who the hell cares?

There are lots of great games on SNES. Link to the Past? Super Metroid? F-ZERO? Meh, I doubt you've seriously played it a lot.
Link to the past was ALRIGHT nothing really super fun.
I. Hate. Metroid.
F-Zero was ok..
Like I said, I used to own one, there weren't very many fun games for it.

I know the N64 didn't have too many good games, but 2? What happened to SSB? :O
Ok, sorry the N64 had 3 games including SSB.

Sega didn't kick its ass on his own and Sony still haven't got theirs kicked, you know.
Sony is getting retarded.. They'll eventually get theirs kicked if they keep their shit up... Believe me, I love Playstation, I have PS1, PS2, and PSP, havn't tried PS3, it doesn't look so good so far, though..

Link to the past was ALRIGHT nothing really super fun.
I. Hate. Metroid.
F-Zero was ok..
Like I said, I used to own one, there weren't very many fun games for it.

What about megaman!!?!?
Those are the only games I liked on snes, besides some of the mario games.

Game Cube neither the PC was up there.....
AND FOR GOOD REASON!!

Yes. It isn't as good as fanboys (you) say it is.

I'm no fanboy, but I believe the Wii will cure cancer, get a new generation of people fit, fly men to mars, and power research into peace and love!

Uh, i mean, I think the Wii looks pretty fun.

Gotta try one. :(

Back