Worst game to come out this year?

Apollo 13

Reaction score
Worst PC game to come out this year?

I would have to say SOLDNER. That game is a big dissapointment, it was all hyped up and now look at it...doesn't even have more then 500 people playing right now...I sure hope HL2 or DOOM3 doesn't come out the same way.

Driv3r, i had high hopes for it.......
Edit: Spiderman 2 can also go on the list, it wasnt the worse game of the year, more like one of the biggest disappointments of the year.

Soldner was indeed a huge let down in my opinion.

I mean I guess it could have been good... but it just was a badly made game in the end. :(

I was so hyped about that game. :(

Epyon said:
Driv3r, i had high hopes for it.......
Edit: Spiderman 2 can also go on the list, it wasnt the worse game of the year, more like one of the biggest disappointments of the year.

spiderman 2 definetly lived up to my expectations. I think Driver 3 takes the worst game of the year spot.

kidrock450 said:
spiderman 2 definetly lived up to my expectations. I think Driver 3 takes the worst game of the year spot.

Spiderman 2 was fun for the first day, then it got really repeative, it could have been much much better.

marksmanHL2 :) said:
Soldner was indeed a huge let down in my opinion.

I mean I guess it could have been good... but it just was a badly made game in the end. :(

I was so hyped about that game. :(

arent many people here hyped about HL2? :hmph:

But im sure it can live up its reputation though.

I hope you guys are talking about the console version of spidey 2 - because the pc version was kiddy crap, hell they took down the demo becuase it was too kiddy!

"here son, I'll teach how to kill green goby..."

Back