Worst Movie Ever coming to theaters near you

I believe he was correcting the spelling, there is no second i in "viscous".

Originally posted by h00dlum
lol u have obviously not seen Black Mask ;)

LOL, yes black mask is definately Jet Li´s worst movie ever. Its easily 10 times worse than romeo must die

Originally posted by FireBall
LOL, yes black mask is definately Jet Li´s worst movie ever. Its easily 10 times worse than romeo must die

Those be some baad motha***n' movies you're watchin' there.

You really need to check out www.badmovies.org to really go to the next level.

Zardoz Hands of Fate!

Originally posted by nietzsche
What about:

- Street Fighter (based on the video game)
Yea, I was really dissappointed with that one, especially since I was at that SF2 phase at the time.

Download some of the clips. They're some of the funniest things you'll ever see.

Watch out for the one with the axe murdering Santa Claus.

Originally posted by FireBall

I miss read that as Black Mesa. I was just thinking Man someone is gonna get sued!

P.S. Alan partridge rules! 'Knowing me knowing you AHA! Im Alan partridge!' Then he did the others which were just as funny!

Alan Partridge does indeed rule...... did you see the one with the James Bond stuff in it?

EDIT: Stallone is hilarious in Judge Dredd....but otherwise his films are quite pants (I'm still not sure whether he thought it was a serious film)

Do you mean in his latest series? That one where he wanted to watch all the videos. That was funny when he acted out the whole thing in like 60 seconds.

Originally posted by Murray_H
OMG i did exactly the same as you, watched Space Truckers! It wasnt bad for a late night movie! And it was shown again about 3 weeks ago i think. Another movie i saw first about 2-3 years ago was one with Laurence Fish-head and one of the Baldwins i think - it was about people with disks and motorbikes. Anyhoo that was on again the other day (late night of course ;))......

Worst film? DNA - absolutely shite. In one scene, the 'heroes' are running away from a blown up helicopter. This was the only scene where a blue screen was used. It was so pathetic, i laughed so much!

That movie was Fled
Worst movie i have ever seen? Possibly Universal Soldier 2
but there are so many.

When I rented The Matrix I thought to myself, this has to be the cheesiest sci-fi movie I ever saw. I thought, why the hell is this crap so popular? I bust out laughing when the genius Neo says "whoa" everytime Morpheus spews some fortune cookie gibberish. The Matrix is like one big parady of all the kung fu (The Karate Kid wise master/naive student cliche) and sci-fi movie cliches ever made. The CGI effects are awful as well. Even Aliens 4 is better than this.

Every time I see Neo wearing those stupid sunglasses and sounding like Mr. Ed when he opens his mouth I feel like bashing his head in with a 2 x 4!!

Im glad you feel that way. I too once fel.... No i cant say it. The matrix was a great film. Its very well written, and isnt just one big cheesy cliche.

Having watched the second one i can see alot more stuff explained and the third one looks set to be even better. I bet your just a big Nazi. Just because it was written by Jews you dont like it. :cool:

On a similar note i just read this.

http://www.ktab.fsnet.co.uk/passenger017/bible.html

Pretty funny.:

XXX is easily the worst movie ever imo, it's not even entertaining as strictly action movie
blah! :x

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
Im glad you feel that way. I too once fel.... No i cant say it. The matrix was a great film. Its very well written, and isnt just one big cheesy cliche.

Having watched the second one i can see alot more stuff explained and the third one looks set to be even better. I bet your just a big Nazi. Just because it was written by Jews you dont like it. :cool:

On a similar note i just read this.

http://www.ktab.fsnet.co.uk/passenger017/bible.html

Pretty funny.:

Thats pretty stupid, considering Steven Spielberg (a Jew) is one of my favorite directors. I don't give a s*** who wrote it. The Matrix was awful, period. The Wachowskis suck.

Starship troopers was acctually pretty kewl the first time you watch it, but second time you begin to notice all the crappy effects and stuff lol

Dude, i was joking.
The Matrix isn't a bad film. In your opinion it may be. But it is well written no matter what you think of it. And it isn't full of cheesy clichés.

Originally posted by simmo2k3
Starship troopers was acctually pretty kewl the first time you watch it, but second time you begin to notice all the crappy effects and stuff lol

If it had stuck to the book it would have been great. That was a very good book indeed. Especially considering it was written so long ago. Like 50 years now. yet he though up all these amazing things when other people were talking about tin foil suits.

worst film:
eraserhead

worst british program:
The boobahs

worst british advert:
glade circul'air

SOD :borg:

ROFL, I can just image it :LOL:

I used to watch the cartoon when I was a wittle boy, it rocked

Originally posted by Shodan
worst film:
eraserhead

worst british program:
The boobahs

worst british advert:
glade circul'air

SOD :borg:

Interesting.

How about: anything with carrottop.

"Attack from outer space" (or what the hell the name is). But it's so bad it's almost good :p
I think it's been entitled "Worst move of all times" or something like that. It really makes up for it's title.

Originally posted by righte0us
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES

THE HORROR.

A slaughter...oh the pain!
But the cartoons are rule!

Igby Goes Down.

The only film I've ever involuntarily snored in while fully conscious.

Blair Witch... although it was mildly creepy in parts, it was a huge dissapointment.

Back