Worst Movie Ever coming to theaters near you

OMFG. WHY? :eek:
903.gif

why are they making that movie??

I have no idea, but I bet I will be more entertained watching this picture.

bacio.jpg

Originally posted by Mr.Reak
I have no idea, but I bet I will be more entertained watching this picture.

No not Tatu! I'm sick of them. Just because they are lesbians they are popular. Although they had to cancel a couple of gigs in the UK because they didn't sell enough tickets. Also they were in Eurovision and yet they were already famous. I thought that wasn't allowed

I have never heard of Igby Goes down. What is it about?

Igby Goes Down is a portrait of this person in high society.... who decides to drop out of it.... it's supposedly a very good film, but i am yet to see it... ill give my opinion then :)

Who cares about their music? I sure don't :) Lesbians are always hot, at least on TV, but sadly I never met any good looking lesbians in real life, only fat and ugly chicks :\

Some of the tunes they have sound good. The lyrics are...well lets just say i don't like em. The fact that they are lesbians doest put me off, but they flaunt around and use it as a way of making money and its become their 'symbol'. As has also been said many times by the media, many people see it as paedophilia. Obviously its not but they think that it could "Promote" it. I half agree with that. They 'seem' very young and to be honest young teens shouldn't get involved in serious relationships, its not good for you, because you haven't fully developed.

Alternatively to what i said i could have just gone. Rant rant rant:flame: :flame: :flame: burn burn burn:flame: :flame: :flame: It would probably get the same message across.

Originally posted by mrBadger
It's a gimmick tbh.... sex sells ....

Yup, as soon as some little pervert makes a nude alyex mod, loads of people are gonna get it, you can just see it lol

Originally posted by simmo2k3
Yup, as soon as some little pervert makes a nude alyex mod, loads of people are gonna get it, you can just see it lol

the operative word there being little...

I know sex sells. Its sad really, that to get famous they have to "controversial" (everything has that as its gimmick now) and sexy. Sex is used in everything now. Like the sky advert i really despise that ad. "I did it...with my brother" "I got mummy and daddy to do it twice" "I'm doin it with...the gaffer" AHHHHHHHH stop the madness. Employ a decent marketer, someone who comes up with intelligent ideas rather than one that, although work, are just annoying. Like the Guardian, they always do good adverts, like the one with different perspectives, where it looks like someone is mugging a guy but then you see it again and hes saving him. Then they had the one where its just an polystyrene cup on the floor, where at the end they say "See, you'll watch anything."

again..... I agree ????

nooooooooooo

/me runs off and is ashamed

woo 701 posts :LOL:

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
No not Tatu! I'm sick of them. Just because they are lesbians they are popular. Although they had to cancel a couple of gigs in the UK because they didn't sell enough tickets. Also they were in Eurovision and yet they were already famous. I thought that wasn't allowed

I have never heard of Igby Goes down. What is it about?

The thing is, that they aren't lesbians. It's just an imagethey have to get more puplicity and such things. I don't think they can be lesbians after have sex with their manager...and they where underage when they did it! Either way, they suck and I hate them and their manager (he's so ****ed up).
I couldn't believe it when they almost won in Eurovision. They were sooo bad!
They are what we in sweden call fjortisar. (don't ask me to translate)

They had screechy voices.
What was annoying is the "Post Iraqi backlash" as Terry called it. Where Britain got no votes. Our entry wasn't bad, when you heard them on the radio etc they sounded good. Just on the night i suspect they couldn't hear themselves,so they didn't realise they weren't in tune. Its sad how political the whole thing is. We were the only country not to get any votes. WE PAY FOR THE DAMN THING! Britain contributes so much money to that thing.
I would have thought that Israel would have given us a a vote, i mean after all we did get rid of Saddam, the person who has been threatening to kill them for the past 25 years.

EDIT::eek: Just saw that picture!

Back