Worst. Movie. Ever.

joule

Tank
Reaction score
There are a lot of bad movies Hollywood has managed to dish out, but which one do you think is the worst?
Hhmm...I'll say either House of the Dead or Kazaam.

*Or you could just choose from these.

House of the Dead is out in America now? I got to say starship troopers 2

mortiz said:
I found House of the Dead hilarious.
Yes...HILARIOUS (and stupid)...but yet, it wasn't meant to be a comedy. Now that's funny. :LOL:

User Name said:
Um...you might wanna read my first post. :thumbs:

hehe two great minds think alike :) yeah whats posted for #1 id say is the worst movie, they even made a soutpark episode for it.

The worst movie ever is Dragon Fighter.

KagePrototype said:
I found Resident Evil to be pure bollocks.
:O :O WHOA! :O :O

Now, that's what I call a great zombie film.

*Can't wait for the sequel...September 10th.

Jeepers Creepers 1 and 2. (god knows why I went to see the second one, but it was a laugh anyway. Not worth the £4 admission, though.

User Name said:
:O :O WHOA! :O :O

Now, that's what I call a great zombie film.

How many zombie films have you seen? :p Night Of The Living Dead and 28 Days Later are good zombie films. Resident Evil was badly acted, badly scored, badly shot....it was just plain bad.

[EDIT]: Jeepers Creepers was pretty good...until you saw it's face. And then it spouted wings. And then some psychic woman shows up. It got bad then.

KagePrototype said:
How many zombie films have you seen? :p Night Of The Living Dead and 28 Days Later are good zombie films. Resident Evil was badly acted, badly scored, badly shot....it was just plain bad.
Actually, I am a zombie fanatic. I own just about every zombie-related film there is to date (except House of the Dead, of course). My favorite being Dawn of the Dead (1978). I have been a Romero fan ever since Night of the Living Dead was released. To conclude, Resident Evil is a very good zombie movie, and hopefully the sequel will be even better.

I honestly couldn't enjoy it at all...it was so badly made in my opinion...

Another bad one is Natural Born Killers. "Look at me! I'm using 50 different types of stock, filters, angles and motion techniques in one scene! I'm an artist!" it reeally annoyed me to no end.

Oh, and Rollerball (the remake, haven't seen the first).

Dune is by far the worse movie ever. Its actually from one of the best books in the world. How can you go so wrong... Its beyond bad and the lead character is just gay lol. He no way matches the original character. Peace of shit.

User Name said:
:flame: I won't even reply to that
Why? Because torque was a crappy movie where gangsters do backflips on 1000cc street bikes while shooting uzi submachineguns? They also do nose wheelies, stop, turn around on one wheel, hit a tree, and keep riding. Crappy movie.

Oh, and I saw "Space Mutiny," "Future War," and "Hobgoblins" on Mystery Science theater 3000 (best TV show ever by the way.)

:( how did so many police academy films get in there! don't people have any taste! name me one other film with a black guy doing funnier sounds! i dare ya!

Funny as french connection UK, but it is piss poor - a bus full of blind kids gets attacked by zombies, one of the kids manages to take some out with an uzi. It is the one and only:

Chopper Chicks in Zombietown!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103959/

Mine is "Do the Right Thing" - A Spike Lee movie. The movie just plain sucked. They portayed a white guy pizza shop owner as a complete asshole when he was a pretty good guy and "Mookie" (Spike Lee's character) was a piece of shit. There were tons of other injustices and crappy parts...but this stands out:

In Sal's (the pizza shop owner/name of pizzaria) he's got some of his favorite baseball players up on the wall (I think it was baseball) and they all happened to be white. He's not racicst because he serves black people all the time, Mookie is his delivery guy and he treats and even says he's like a son to him. One spaz comes in and wants some black guys up on the wall and starts a huge scene. Sal gets into a fight with him and things progess, the police get there. The police choke the black guy and he keeps fighting. They kill the black guy-he is choked to death. (I forget how the whole choking thing went down exactly...either he was choking Sal at the time or he was attacking another officer).

Black people in the neighborhood are outside Sal's and they're pissed. Mookie picks up a trash can and throws it through Sal's window and starts the place on fire. He started a riot. Sal's is burned to the ground (this is the very night that Sal told Mookie he was like a son to him. The next morning Mookie goes to Sal's and talks to him and asks for his money from the pay period or whatever. Sal's pissed..he throws his $500 that he owed him at Mookie. Mookie says, "I don't want your money." Then Mookie picks up his money and walks away... end of movie. Just awful.

hollywood in general is appalling at the minute...they rely on lots of cg, no story and big actors....everything i couldn't give a toss about

independant film makers are the gem in my movie life...**** the day after tomorrow, how about a little saw ladies and gentlemen....

OH YES!!! THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL PAPPA

oh i do know my adoring daughter.....i do know

DEATH eVADER said:
I got to say starship troopers 2

Oh yeah...now that was the worst movie ever

I mean the whole movie was in one place.
Bad acting.
Stupid story.
Far too american ending.
JUST...JUST...SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow.. so many to chose from.. i'd probably go with gymkata, but i haven't seen you got served yet.

amish.. i don't think you understood do the right thing. the movie isn't about choosing sides or 'good guys' and 'bad guys', and spike lee wasn't trying to demonize the italians or glorify the blacks in the movie at all. but whatever, you don't have to get it, it's just a movie.

Chopper Chicks in Zombietown was also the first movie Billy-Bob Thorton was ever in....he was the guy who got locked in the walk in freezer.

wow.. so many to chose from.. i'd probably go with gymkata

You have actually seen that piece of trash, too? LOL :D Now I'm *cough* mature *cough* I know it was really, really bad

charlies angels 2 was so bad so it got funny.. was forces to see it with my friends..

Anyway.. it's really easy to foresee who's the bad guy(girl?) ;)

Ehhhh the Evil Dead must be the dumbest, badest and stupid movie of all times.
The only thing that was a bit funny is when the forrest comes to live and a woman in it gets taped by the trees:D

Don't know if anyone has heard of it, but Series 7 is probably the only film, that I've ever rented, and then returned it 30 minutes later! MOTHER****ER! That movie was so awful! It's suppose to be a realityshow, where people are suppose to haunt eachother down with guns, bombs etc. The worse thing about it is, that people all around the world like it! Go check IMDB or rottentomatoes.com, because it scores medium high scores...I don't know what to say! JUST AWFUL!

Back