Worst. Movie. Ever.

first, shaddap Bio, Evil Dead is a classic! One of the best true horror movies, damnit. It's cult!

second, HOW COME NOBODY MENTIONED MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000 YET? It's a must if ya like bad movies. MST3K took the worst movies of all time, and put their own comment under it. It's freaking hilarious!
So most worst movies I've seen were covered by MST3K, and here they are:
-Manos, the hands of Faith (with the "monster" who's a servant with.. bad knees..)
-Santa Claus Conquers the Martians (ya heard me)
-The Crawling Hand
-Puma Man
-The monster of yucka flats

And movies I just found horrible, but which I can see other people MIGHT like:
-2 Fast 2 Furious (let's put in expensive looking cars and lotsa fake colouring. who cares about a story or whatever, people will watch it anyways)
-Blair Witch Project (nothings happening, lost a map, nothing's happening, nothing's happening, something about a witch, nothing's happening, nothing's happening, it's over, a lot of people in the audience look pissed).
-Probably 90% of all "horror" movies made in the last 8th years (come on people, pumping a lot of money in the cast or special effects does nót make it good!)

That's all I can think of atm, anyways.

Santa Claus Conquers the Martians (ya heard me)

hmmmmm.....hmmm.......errrr........now that is a movie i would love to of seen :s.

Puma Man all the way. Did you know pumas are known for their whining?

burnzie said:
cabin fever, and house of a 1000 corpses
Hey, Cabin Fever was actually pulled off fairly well, I thought. As for House of a 1000 Corpses, now that's another story.

Well, Im going to go with a movie that should have totally blown, Plan 9 From Outer Space. It was finaced by the baptist church, the most shoddily done movie ever, but those elements make it so darn funny, it cant possibly be the worst movie ever. I hated Girl with a pearl earing, i thought it was pretty bad.

Puma Man all the way. Did you know pumas are known for their whining?
yah, and did you know puma's could fly? (they say that in the MST3K version when puma man starts flying).

Oh, I forgot: GOZILLA! (not the old japanese ones, they are just funny, the Hollywood one).
That's about the worst millions-budget movie ever. With a complete army, they can't manage to hit a friggin monster and it even has a minutes-long chase by godzilla after a helicopter. YOU'RE A HELICOPTER, YOU CAN GO UP!!!

I can't believe someone hates super mario brothers. That movie is so underrated. It had a really decent story and some awesome, memorable parts. It also followed some of stuff that people didn't really know about (DAISY! Remember this was made when the only SMB game Daisy was in was Super Mario Land)

Also remember that it was one of the (if not the) first movie based on a video game. And by all standards it's still one of the best.

slicktick said:
Well, Im going to go with a movie that should have totally blown, Plan 9 From Outer Space. It was finaced by the baptist church, the most shoddily done movie ever, but those elements make it so darn funny, it cant possibly be the worst movie ever. I hated Girl with a pearl earing, i thought it was pretty bad.

lolz. The director , Ed Wood, is also considered the worst director ever....

I would say colour of the night featuring Bruce willis!
Truly awlfull acting!
especially the erotic secenes with a pair of handgliders in the same scene!
not very sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very bad!

KagePrototype said:
...28 Days Later...

No.

I should have stuck with the ten minute preview disc, that made it out to be a decent movie.

Thargore said:
-Blair Witch Project (nothings happening, lost a map, nothing's happening, nothing's happening, something about a witch, nothing's happening, nothing's happening, it's over, a lot of people in the audience look pissed).

How do you keep an idiot in suspence?

Tell them Blair Witch Project was scary.

Thargore said:
Oh, I forgot: GOZILLA! (not the old japanese ones, they are just funny, the Hollywood one).

Man A: Look, it's Godzilla!

Man B: Actually, due to international copyright laws, it's not really Godzilla.

Man A: ...But we should run like it is!

Man B: Though it isn't.

Men: AAAAAAAAUUUUUUGHHHHHH!! *run with arms flailing*

Thargore said:
YOU'RE A HELICOPTER, YOU CAN GO UP!!!

Werd.

Dems fly-copters got surrved.

BlazeKun said:
I can't believe someone hates super mario brothers. That movie is so underrated. It had a really decent story and some awesome, memorable parts. It also followed some of stuff that people didn't really know about (DAISY! Remember this was made when the only SMB game Daisy was in was Super Mario Land)

Also remember that it was one of the (if not the) first movie based on a video game. And by all standards it's still one of the best.

And it has Ron Jeremy.

I'm thinking he ate one too many mushrooms.

Thargore i know Evil Dead is a classic, but its a ****ing bad movie, btw it aint scary and number 3 is just bullshit.

Large sharks oohhohhh... Water ohhohohoh... a storm ohohohohohooh...... yeah i know it sucks.

Deep Blue isn't that bad, its got its moments like the boy who get mauled by a shark then gets rescued by helicopter than chomped again by shark and smashed into a glass window! That was funny1 and samuel L jackson getting his head bitten off!

House of the Dead for sure.
All of the special effects were so stupid and random that they were hilarious.

User Name said:
Actually, I am a zombie fanatic. I own just about every zombie-related film there is to date (except House of the Dead, of course). My favorite being Dawn of the Dead (1978). I have been a Romero fan ever since Night of the Living Dead was released. To conclude, Resident Evil is a very good zombie movie, and hopefully the sequel will be even better.

Romero was doing RE the movie. It took place as the first game did.... But he made it wayy tooooo bloodly and content not for little babies... so they took him off the movie and put some asswipe on, thats why the RE we saw sucked ass.

if there are any americans in this thread that saw kung pow, then i don't have to say anymore

Sai said:
if there are any americans in this thread that saw kung pow, then i don't have to say anymore

Why Americans?

And what the hell, "I am a great magician YOUR CLOTHES ARE RED!" How is that not funny? :D

Edit - Oh yeah, my favourite part -

THAT'S A LOT OF NUTS!!!

The only movie I've ever walked out of was Stargate. Me and my dad both really hated that movie.

The english patient. Why couldn't that guy just die after 5 minutes. Bloody hell what boredom that was.

starship troppers 2
ghost of mars

though i'm pissed to see mighty morphin power rangers, the movie on that list ,that was a spectacular movie.

Ummm...also A.I. sucked

to0 bad this isn't a which televison shows(including reality tv shows)sucks thread.

What the hell? A.I. was fantastic! It was so unpredictable! I loved it...Mmm!

i dunno u got some good points but the queer lookin sexbot(played by jude law) creeped me out. any movie that starts as one thing and then somehow manages to toss in aliens loses my vote.

Oh yeah, I forgot Kung Pow.
Some parts were funny. But for the most part it was terrible.

Anything made by Disney in the past like 10 years that doesn't involve pixar.

Spawn or Fast and the Furious (couldn't bring myself to watch the sequal)

kung pow pwns.

end of discussion.

...your clothes are black

Worst movie ever is Meltdown with Jet Li..

Some new release of a pre-fame movie he was in.. It sucks so bad, if you're into S/M or just want to watch a really crappy movie for fun I recommend it to you.

What was that Bruce Lee movie they tried to finish, and everyone wore cardboard cut-out masks of the characters?

Just something I've heard :)

Back