Wotamod

Morganhahaha

Reaction score
Anyone up for helping WOTAMOD out? We need some good, mature, creative mappers with high attention to detail to map realistic urban warzones. Think NYC meets Beirut, but rustier and bloodier, and you've got WOTA.

We've been starting to compile our textures into VMT/VTF format and I've been working on compiling some busted up map prop_physics objects.

props2jy.jpg

What a lovely bunch of junk, eh? :D

Anyways, if you don't already know what WOTAMOD is, you can visit our website www.wotamod.com to check out the story. In a nutshell, the world ended, and various factions are fighting for control of the post-apocalyptic world. There will be a ton of cool features, outlined on the gameplay page.

We really need a little more help with this, mainly in the coding department, but mappers are also in demand. Tell some friends, get people interested, Please help us out!

Contact info:

AIM: Morganhahaha
MSN: [email protected]
E-Mail: [email protected]

Maps are one of the most important things in a post apocalypse mod, make sure you get some good mappers.

Heh, its a shame you can't have me with my experience.

Hmm. As long as you supply textures and props I can try and make an effort, if you'll give me a shot that is.

I'm in no way stating that I'm a professional mapper but there's no shame in giving me a chance :).

Back