Would you let your girlfriend draw you naked?

:p badger you cant say all artistic people are "fit" thats foolish :p

look at rowan atkinson ffs.....awww yeah hes well fit...lmao

Brian Damage said:
I dunno. A picture of me naked would have the teacher asking the artist "Why did you draw that? I asked you to draw a nude, not an alien!"

hehe but it's all about artistic expression, just look at some of Picasso's nudes ..they'd have to be seriously deformed if people really looked like that

The question is...has my girlfriend already drawn me naked...

and the answer is no. No she has not....

If she does draw you...and she does decide to show it to her friend(s)...it's likely that they will joke about it for like 2 minutes...then pass over it and move on to something else. Next time you see them...they may mention something about it it...but I doubt it will be a big deal. It's not like her friends have never seen a penis before...and unless it was photo-quality of you with a hard-on...I doubt they'll make any assumptions about size.

If she doesn't show it to her friends, it isn't likely that many people will see it apart from her prof.

I say do it. :thumbs:

Fat Tony! said:
If they take it seriously and it is a generalisation: they have odd views and always insist that they are right, are odd and decide on being as different as possible

I have to say. Nobody in my art throughout my education has been like that...though when you go to galleries, you often find people like that, and almost invariably they just go there to talk loudly about things they no nothing of. I once listened to two "middle aged" women talk for about 10 minutes about a painting, and the artist only to watch them quickly walk out of the room when they read the little note next to the picture, stating a different name and artist :O

I would love to be drawn naked by my girlfriend, if i had one :(.

Yeah farrow I changed my mind however I couldnt be bothered to edit :D

You are assuming that everybody here is guys, you probably right. :p :p :p :p :p

Drawing nudes is the best way to gain understanding in Proportion, anatomy, volume, and perspective. The body is made as a whole and not piecies. Each part of the body has an effect on other parts, so if one is serious about drawing the human figure they must learn to draw it in its fullness, and yes I mean Mr.Winky.

Do it for your girlfriend not because you value it but because she values it, and the fact that she asked you to get naked for art would indicate that. A) She thinks you have a good body to draw B) She wants you to be apart of the things she is interested in.

I would take it as a complement and put aside my own reservations.

u shud say yes ill pose but only if i get sex afterwards and if u hav a gf who is a slut like my old 1 and my friends then ull probly get it

u shud say yes ill pose but only if i get sex afterwards and if u hav a gf who is a slut like my old 1 and my friends then ull probly get it

Yes, because any girlfriend who would actually sleep with their boyfriend on request is such a slut.

So...she is going to draw you naked and then show you to all her friends...hmm just make sure she draws a very large penis, and huge pecs.

Choochie*Crook said:
Yes, because any girlfriend who would actually sleep with their boyfriend on request is such a slut.
ya true well my friends are kinda slutty cuz some of em r like constantly tryin to get all over random guys, they dont need to be requested lol :LOL:

So...she is going to draw you naked and then show you to all her friends...hmm just make sure she draws a very large penis, and huge pecs.

lol... well i mean it IS the truth *eyes dart around

I mean i suppose the size really doesn't matter... i'm not hung like a horse but i'm not small either... sometimes my penis talks to me and says that he's the mightiest penis ever to grace pants...

phhh... what a ego-tistical bastard :-D

Well lets just hope the head on your shoulders is the only one posing.... :LOL:

actually i was thinking of making "my special area" very exagerrated long and having 3 soldiers lift it up like the flag on iwo jima? would that be weird or overboard?

aeroripper said:
actually i was thinking of making "my special area" very exagerrated long and having 3 soldiers lift it up like the flag on iwo jima? would that be weird or overboard?
That would be sexy. I'd say go for it.

Here's my perspective. Artists are weird and so is the artist education. There is something to learning the human anatomy when you want to present them in art, however I think a much better approach than nude could be used.

To be honest, What I'm wondering is why would she need you to strip naked for a class assignment; it would be rather difficult for everyone in the class to complete the assignment.

Considering everything you've said, if you go forward, do it except wear some boxers.

actually its not that bad... i've seen the ones she's done of those in-class nudes that come in and its nothing really to go crazy over. It's not photo-realistic at all but more about the shapes instead of details.

Even the one with the dude wasn't anything bad just kind of like "damn that dude was ripped"... i mean like arnold schwartzenegger but in his day.

Back