Wouldn't it be cooler if the Combine Elites....

Back on topic: the Combine assassins would be really cool to fight. Someone put up a video of some of the enemies in the beta, and the assassin is one of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TSzh_AeMQY

The assassin is at 1:08 seconds. Two machine pistols, glowing LED trail for an eye, martial arts, would've been great!

Also features old stalkers (even creepier then the final ones), bullsquid, old zombies, soldiers, antlions, and even the mortar synth!
Looks like it fires some weird electric beam between its prongs.
There no sound in the video, but its still impressive.

Then why can Wikipedia do those things? Granted, its the Black Mesa mod, but still: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Bmspcguk2.jpg

There's a very good reason indeed.

As for posting beta content: My understanding is that as long as one doesn't say where to get it, it's fine (I don't know how to find it anyway)

oh my god thats freaking awesome. Now still, it would be even cooler if it leapt on walls

i am glad they didnt use that wierd dude in the suit with the big gun... it wasnt very half life ish to me

Agreed. Must be one of the things left over from the initial very early development phase.

wow, i have never seen this before. awesome stuff.

Anyone knows where i can get this map. hehe. I WANT THOSE MODELS!!!!!! noo.... valve better use the assasin in the future. ITS AWESOME SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

i searched everywhere. it's gone and deleted..no..

If they used the assassin in Episode Two, they'd better change the suit color. White generally doesn't fit in well with forest colors, and you could spot them too easily.

What about that Combine soldier with the suit that constantly changes to match its surroundings?

If they used the assassin in Episode Two, they'd better change the suit color. White generally doesn't fit in well with forest colors, and you could spot them too easily.

What about that Combine soldier with the suit that constantly changes to match its surroundings?

i remember reading about that, that would be cool and creepy.

i wanna see wat the comibine look like up and close wiv der helmet off hopefully soon u will kill one and alyx or someone takes it off dem 2 look at der face i take it dey look like stalkers dow.

i wanna see wat the comibine look like up and close wiv der helmet off hopefully soon u will kill one and alyx or someone takes it off dem 2 look at der face i take it dey look like stalkers dow.

we already know what they look like, they are pale and bald

yer ive seen a pic b4 but it wasnt very clear at all lol.

Back