Wouldnt It be Strange?

Kem2000

Reaction score
Wouldnt It be Strange if you find out at the end that Alyx is your long lost daughter, and your dad (that you never knew) was Eli Vance.

Stupid i know, but funny if you think about.

I thought i'd just post about something other that the delay ect.

but gordon is white? and a very pale white at that. i cant remember which topic but people came up with a bunch of differnt theroies on the game, some were hilarious, like the time traveling ones and how u might be gman.

Gina?

A pasty white guy and a hologram have sex and produce a mixed-race child... it's possible.

my point exactly.....how would it work, if they say Eli Vance is Alyx's father? hmmmmmmm........not a good thought :dozey:

where did you get the hologram from?

eli and alyx VANCE

gordon FREEMAN.

different last name people.

hmm i can't wait to hear about the story though :)

omg if you rearrange the letters in eli vance you can spell, uhh, NAVEL ICE!!

yes....i know about the last names.......maby you find out that Alyx is married?

Dont take this topic seriously......its a j/k

ok ok ok. heres whats up

the G-Man invents Alyx in a labortory, but somehting goes wrong and the G-Man ends up pregnant and gives birth to Gordon Freeman. The G-Man takes the mutant Alyx and combines Gordon and Alyx into one freak entity of a human, only to realize that it also went wrong. The G-Man decided to seperate them, and in the process Eli Vance somehow is made, along with a now fully working Gordon and Alyx.

Then he makes you fight and you play with cool physics and alyx is a girl and then the hydra is like this combine is in my way and gordon is cruisin around in his dune buggy looking for alyx but shes al like stop staring at me and dr kleiner is her freiend and hes all bumbling and trying to do science stuff and then i play the game and i like it

Originally posted by Cheetarah654
ok ok ok. heres whats up

the G-Man invents Alyx in a labortory, but somehting goes wrong and the G-Man ends up pregnant and gives birth to Gordon Freeman. The G-Man takes the mutant Alyx and combines Gordon and Alyx into one freak entity of a human, only to realize that it also went wrong. The G-Man decided to seperate them, and in the process Eli Vance somehow is made, along with a now fully working Gordon and Alyx.

Then he makes you fight and you play with cool physics and alyx is a girl and then the hydra is like this combine is in my way and gordon is cruisin around in his dune buggy looking for alyx but shes al like stop staring at me and dr kleiner is her freiend and hes all bumbling and trying to do science stuff and then i play the game and i like it

rrrriiiiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttt

:cheers:

Originally posted by Cheetarah654
ok ok ok. heres whats up

lol......but some parts a bit confusing...

:cheers: :bounce: :cheese: :afro: :cheers:

But the G-Man pregnent :eek: :eek: :eek:

omg u dom people......watch the e3 video ( part with alex ) AND LISTEN TO WHAT SHE SAYS at 1 moment she talks about her father...pff newbies :\:flame: :bounce:

Originally posted by Hish
omg u dom people......watch the e3 video ( part with alex ) AND LISTEN TO WHAT SHE SAYS at 1 moment she talks about her father...pff newbies :\:flame: :bounce:

Get the facts straight you n00b.......we are Having a JOKE!!!!!.....Something DIFFERENT TO THE F**Kin DELAY THREADS!!!!!

Oh.....and its dumb...not dom.....so dont you dare call us "dom" when you cant even spella word as simple as that

i think this thread sucks like al the others one's that dont have a point...

Hish, take it somewhere else. Post constructively or don't post at all, please.

Originally posted by Ares
Hish, take it somewhere else. Post constructively or don't post at all, please.

Exactly what i was going to say....good one :cheers:

ya your right, sorry just a little bit angry about the delay thats all ;(

PERIODS MAN PERIODS! DO YOU USE THEM?

heh, just like in pulp fiction "english man english! do - you - speak it?!?"

on another note, i played around with letter more, you can also spell:

Combine - Nice Mob
Strider - Dr. Tires
Hydra - Ah, Dry!
Gordon Freeman - Endgame For Ron, Endanger Of ROM, a bunch of others but i have to go now, be back later.

We all are, it's understandable.

Now, it's quite interesting how Alyx and her father play into all of this. I'm curious, most of all, what happened to Shepared and whether or not we'll see him again. He was pretty cool in my opinion.. and yes, it's because he was a Marine badass-spreme.

Its ok....we all are

I WANT MY HALF LIFE 2

jeez.....sry.....lost is there for a min....[takes deep breaths] :eek:

Originally posted by ReZeroX
PERIODS MAN PERIODS! DO YOU USE THEM?

heh, just like in pulp fiction "english man english! do - you - speak it?!?"

on another note, i played around with letter more, you can also spell:

Combine - Nice Mob
Strider - Dr. Tires
Hydra - Ah, Dry!
Gordon Freeman - Endgame For Ron, Endanger Of ROM, a bunch of others but i have to go now, be back later.

lol.....good one

combine...last names mean nothing.

What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

sorry kem2000 for the stupid post, and yes its "dumb" and not "dom"

lol

cheers, :cheers:

yeah! and when you rearrange laxy you get Alyx :cheers:

lol hish ROTFLMFAO....GREAT WORK IN FINDING THAT!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheers:

Hahaha. I think I saw that fruitcake punk band on MTV once, no lie. Not a video or anything, it was on some morals show when they bring some homophobe punk kid to meet this band. So they chill and get to be buddies, then the kid hears their music and realizes they're a bunch of flamers and maybe gay people aren't so bad.

gordon is actually vagetas son from the future, and he came back to help wolverine stop appocolyps, but the t800 intersepted him and killed him, and only alyx survived, and she had a child, who was a ninja, and a turtle, and a teenager, and that turtle went back in time to ancient japan or china or something and fought the gman, but cell showed up with the t1000 and they fought, and then the earth was destroyed by buu, and... I'm all outa time travel stories, but I think theres enough source material up there for ATLEAST 4 games.

evince al venice al cleave in vince ale vance eli
vance lie caine lev clean vie lance vie vice lane
vice lean vice lena vice neal vice en al cave lien
cave line cave neil cave nile nice vale nice veal
nice vela lice neva lice vane acne evil cane evil
cane levi cane live cane veil cane vile acne levi
acne live acne veil acne vile alec vein lace vein
lace vine alec vine vic elena vic an eel vic an lee
vic en ale ice navel ice lev an lac vie en lac eve in
ace levin ace lev in

That is a list of anagrams that can be gotten from Eli Vance.

I thought if gordon was gman that it would be a neat interesting twist ending…. And hello everyone this is my first post, I was bored so I registered :dozey:

Originally posted by Assassiness
I thought if gordon was gman that it would be a neat interesting twist ending…. And hello everyone this is my first post, I was bored so I registered :dozey:
Welcome :)

Back