wow i played counterstrike source all day today for 1st time

drfreeman

Reaction score
i absoloutly am addicted its addictive ive been playing it non stop i like cs office the best and i also like de dust this is the greateast online game ever i love it!!!

And there you go. What do we discuss? The fact that you enjoy the game?

I don't think this needed a new thread.

i dont see why its any worse than the rest, office is the best map i'll agree there

sorry just making disscusion and is this your forum vegeta no so get off my back

Is this thread closed yet?

Obviously not. Anyway, glad you like the game drfreeman
wavey.gif

drfreeman said:
i absoloutly am addicted its addictive ive been playing it non stop i like cs office the best and i also like de dust this is the greateast online game ever i love it!!!

I'm glad you like it. it's an awesome game but don't spoil your long-term fun by playing it for so long now. ;) keep on truckin :sniper:

yeah c-s totally owns, ignore vegeta he must be experiencing some PMS :(

vegeta897 said:
And there you go. What do we discuss? The fact that you enjoy the game?

I don't think this needed a new thread.

I know you like pretending to be a moderator, but just remember your not one.

drfreeman said:

I think we all agree with u :)

Yeah, I remember the first time I played it. I did not last long in any of the rounds, but enjoyed the experience a lot. Great game.

when it was in cyber cafe's only, i couldnt wait to go play it. Too bad the vid cards sucked there.

I played it one afternoon. Arghh. I was pretty useless, complete n0000b. Must learn to play it properly.

Someone should port Overwatch to CSS and then each round would last all of 30secs

haha, i know huh.
i remember a few months ago, i absolutely refused to play CS. why? maybe coz it was 4-5 years old and there were better fps games out there...i dunno. i just refused to play it.

then hl2 came out, bought it and css came along. i tried it, slowly i said "ahaha this is crap, it feels too arcadey" but i couldnt stop playing it. something was just keeping me glued to my comfy chair playing cs trying to get headshots after headshots or planting that damn bomb.
i dont know if it was a wise choice to play css since well its getting me addi...nay it GOT me addicted XD

Back