Wow, I'm impressed.

xC4RN4G3x

Reaction score
yeah i didnt expect so many posts after coming back here. lots of new guys posting here. really good work. makes me feel motivated. well anyways....i just wanted to drop by and say hi. havnt been here in a long time (school and other crap i need to do). depressing i know. :frown: ugh i'm gonna try to make some new work. yeah i still need to learn how to do organic modelling better. not too good at it yet. shoutout to: mindless modder, 1337, crackhead, and anyone else i missed. hopefully i can get back on track with modeling. peace guys :)

i wondered what happened to you i thought maybe you had died from a heroin overdose.

same here .... but not exactly a heroin overdose lol .. how are u doing mate ? i hardly see u on msn or xfire ur never around to pwn me :( .

Hey Carnage, it's been a while. Make sure you post your work here on the forums so we can see what you've done :)

sorry to dissapoint u guys but i havnt made anything. :( yeah amazing haha. i actually stopped modelling. yeah so if u guys got any tips of organic modelling i could still use it. that modelling tutorial on joan of the arc was basically commands. i kinda need a site explaining the theory behind organic modelling. :) nice to see that everyone is still here :D

Welcome back. I'd wondered where you'd got to.

well i guess ive progressed further than you ha! my theory behind modeling is go on the onnaven breen website what get a reference picture and just shape 8 sided cylinders. thats basicly what the joan of arc tutorial is about on 3dtotal.

hmmm but once u create the cylinders like u have to start warping them really good. it has to be like smooth. i find that really troubling to do. maybe i'm not aware of some of the tools on 3dsm. :|
EDIT: what i meant to say was kinda like...are there any tools or different ways to model organic stuff? spline, nurbs, any of that crap? polygon editing seems a bit "blocky". lol.

3ds should abolish everything but the line tool, the box, and poly modelling lol. i really don't even touch anything besides those :p (yet i still complain that 3ds is getting outdated heh)

I used to like max 6-7. I made quite a lot of stuff, then it came to texturing it and I pretty much stopped there. Never could grasp getting textures to look right in renders.

Back