Wrigley's 5 Gum

noisebleed

Reaction score
Have you guys seen this before? I just bought a pack of "Rain" and the flavor is still going after one hour so far.

gum.jpg

1387495730_7b04ce97c4.jpg

That is a hell of a good brand of gum, also try Stride
5 would be better if there was a fruit/citrus flavor.

Meh, the packaging is cool... but I like Stride better.

By the commercials, I thought it was going to be some type of gum with caffeine or some tingling feeling, but no, it's nothing different and the flavor, to me, doesn't last any longer than any other brand of gum. I'll stick with the orange Orbit.

By the commercials, I thought it was going to be some type of gum with caffeine or some tingling feeling, but no, it's nothing different and the flavor, to me, doesn't last any longer than any other brand of gum. I'll stick with the orange Orbit.
That is the greatest gum and flavor ever.

*goes to get a piece*

Hell yeah, Citrus Mint... I'm chewing some right now.

Never heard of it, although I assume it's only available in america right?

I just buy Wriglies EXTRA ICE. 1 piece lasts me for two 50minute lessons, there's 10 pieces in the pack, and it costs 33p.

Stride Sweet Berry, new flavor... just went down to store bought a pack.

Dear God, flavor orgasm with every chew.

I heard 5 gum was amazing from some people. I am interested in trying it at least once.

I checked yeah it's availbe only in canada and the us it seems

All they need now is wind and heart and they can call captain planet.

Back