Writer/Tester Available

M

MadMojo

I'm a writer and game tester and want to offer my services to the mod community here. I have experience being a game tester. I have experience in proofreading and editing text for novels, short stories, and other published works. I have experience with computers and software development/game development tools. I am a hardcore gamer that really loves games. I want to see that your game or mod succeeds.

My experience with game testing has been on both small and large products to this point. My experiences with the larger products have not been as pleasant as I would have liked simply because of the extreme scope of the projects and amount of people working on them. I would prefer to stick to a smaller team right now.

I've been interested in software/game development since I was a toddler. (I'm 28 right now.) I first started programming on some Texas Instruments calculators making a couple of mini-games. I worked my way up through Apple and Commodore computers to basic PCs. Now I work comfortably with mid- to high-end PC systems I've built myself.

I've worked with software such as Microsoft Visual Studio C++ .NET, Maya, Lightwave, 3DStudioMax, Worldcraft, Hammer, XSI, many custom debugging interfaces, writing custom HTML, XHTML, XML, and Java code from notepad and advanced website design software. While I have modeling, coding, and map-making experience... Those are not really the areas I would like to focus on or currently offer my services for.

But, I feel this gives me an edge as a debugger/tester because of the larger perspective I have on how a project is taken from pure creative design to a working, playable game.

Feel free to PM me for more information or if you have any questions.

Back