WTF is going on??

DSCF0817-1.jpg

Also , what are you talking about "wtf is going on ??" A) none of this stuff is connected and B) this sort of thing happens in every town / villiage / country ect.

The thread title was just in response to the OP, but I decided to just add the other interesting stories to the same thread...

User Info IM User Email User Reply Quote Report

I work for a medium size town police department. About 0230 one morning in December we received a call of a possible B&E in progress in a well to do section of town occupied by mostly old folks. As any cop can attest , most of our thoughts responding were "Another old lady heard a bump in the night". I was the second or third unit to arrive. As I was walking around the rear of the house where I saw the other officers I heard one say loudly "Holy shit!". When I got to the rear of the house I saw why. It literally looked like a bomb had exploded and blew the entire contents of the room outside and shredded them.

The lady was babbling about the "demons" that had come to get her. Scared people say all sorts of weird shit so I never thought twice of it. We went back to our cars to get rifles or shotguns and set up a perimeter around the subdivision to wait on the K9.

I grabbed my M4 and a pouch with 2 extra mags in it loaded with Federal 62gr tactical and went to a rear position in a woodline about 75-100 yards from the house with another officer armed with a long gun on either side of me within 200 yards. I sat there just listening and hoping to catch a glimpse of some shitbird trying to skirt our perimeter.

All of a sudden I was gripped with the most horrible feeling I have ever felt. I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt I was in the company of true evil. I have been a cop for 15 years and been to Iraq twice,I don't scare easy and I had men on either side of me I trust my life to,armed to the teeth.

It didn't matter at all. I was suddenly and seriously scared to death. I didn't hear anything,I didn't see or smell anything. But I knew in my soul IT WAS THERE and I also knew I didn't want to be there and was about to break and run like a ****ing 5 year old girl after a ice cream truck. Serious as hell.

Then it went away just as quickly as it had come. I muttered "Cowboy up you ****ing chickenshit" under my breath and stayed until the search was done. Nothing found,no track,scent,...........nothing.

We wrote up the report as an unsolved break in and turned it over to investigations,and I never said a word about my feelings to anyone else. Until the next week.........

The next week we went to the same house for a DOA call on day shift(we rotate). The lady was sitting in a chair,stone dead with the most frightning look I will ever see. It literally looked like she died in mid scream with her hand in a defensive posture over her face,the room was again destroyed,but not thrown out of the house this time.

This rattled the shit out of me,given the feelings I had the week before,but I never felt the feelings at this scene.

During a routine search of the residence the detectives found the woman was a witch. A true one with all the books,candles,daggers and such,not some fricken wicca poser. I am talking genuine bride of Satan witch. Appears she had been most of her life from photos and letters. I guess the Devil came to claim his wife...........

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt I have been within touching distance of the devil,and I also know I never want to be again.

Oh and that picture looks uber-fake. The skeletons dont have any clothes and the Ak is way too clean to have been out in the open that long.

Ridge, shame on you for the epic levels of fail and TL;Wish I hadn't Read, and also these stories of monsters just aren't true.

Ridge, shame on you for the epic levels of fail and TL;Wish I hadn't Read, and also these stories of monsters just aren't true.

Indeedaly-doodle. Although some are pretty artfull in the way of story making.

If you dont like it, then quit reading. Simple as that. Too many assholes on this forum that think if they dont like it, then nobody will and it shouldnt be posted...

I didnt say i didnt like it , i said it was pretty good story telling.

yes however the one standing next to northstar is snowbird, she can transform to a wendigo and often did ..the key was that I said wendigo was "friendly" ..the other Wendigo wasnt friendly at all; he eated people ..my fault, far too obscure for anyone but an alpha flight fanboy/nerd
My bad, I did not know Snowbird.

Ridge's post #31 - Gravefiller. That guy did the right thing; they can't get out unless someone voluntarily releases them.

Post #36 - Who knows? Insufficient info.

Post #40 -
He claimed that through the darkened windows at the front office area, he saw an even darker shadow somehow pass in front of two or three windows and then stop and wait, as though watching him from the depth of the buidling's blackness.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT SHADOWS AND SHADOW-RELATED BEINGS

Posts #44 and #45 - Not a demon. Or, unlikely it was a demon. Though there exists a Demon of Fear I highly doubt it'd waste its time terrorizing a single, solitary old woman. She said "demons," as well; the Demon of Fear is like an avatar of fear--it's singular. More likely, what they experienced that night were dreadlings. They fed, then left.

Ironically I would guess that her actual practices in satanism and summoning had little to do with bringing dreadlings to her door; no, it was the fear she had sustained from years of tampering with the occult, the fear of an eventual slip up or retribution, probably brought called them from miles away. Like a beacon.

My bad, I did not know Snowbird.

Ridge's post #31 - Gravefiller. That guy did the right thing; they can't get out unless someone voluntarily releases them.

Post #36 - Who knows? Insufficient info.

Post #40 -
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT SHADOWS AND SHADOW-RELATED BEINGS

Posts #44 and #45 - Not a demon. Or, unlikely it was a demon. Though there exists a Demon of Fear I highly doubt it'd waste its time terrorizing a single, solitary old woman. She said "demons," as well; the Demon of Fear is like an avatar of fear--it's singular. More likely, what they experienced that night were dreadlings. They fed, then left.

Ironically I would guess that her actual practices in satanism and summoning had little to do with bringing dreadlings to her door; no, it was the fear she had sustained from years of tampering with the occult, the fear of an eventual slip up or retribution, probably brought called them from miles away. Like a beacon.

So at which university did you study demonology my fine warlock?

The University of Zom has a fine selection of books devoted to the study of monsters, beasts, demons and the like, though there are no courses offered on the subject.

I'm still not too sure what is going on.

I'm still not too sure what is going on.

He is collecting together a random bunch of wierd stories all evidently made up , but i think thats the point. Imo some are actually quite suspensful.

A few days ago, last Friday to be exact I found myself masturbating in a corn field. Something tickled my ass and to my horror Jeremy Paxman was teabagging my crack.

;(

He is collecting together a random bunch of wierd stories all evidently made up , but i think thats the point. Imo some are actually quite suspensful.

I meant what was going on on a more metaphorical and metaphysical level.

You'll never survive, we have GUNS!

guns are useless in the internet

anyway the stories are a bit entertaining

something that hapenned to me once is that I was alone in my house in the room of my parents and the phone is there,once while using the computer the hands free mode(that one that make you talk whitout using the handle) went on itself

it really was weird
but them I started to feel this chill and such and when I looked behind me.....Jesus was there! he was like

jesus: so'up?
me: what the heck jesus?
jesus: no its paul mcartney,off course is me jesus,dont you see the beard and all?
me: wha?what are you doing here?
jesus: just passing by
me: you oressed the hands free buttom?
jesus: yeah,I like to do things like that
me: eh can I ask you something?
jesus: sure
me:....eh.....what happen when we die and whats the meaning of live?can you tell me?
jesus: nope
me: ah come on!
jesus: sorry
me: well........can you atleast........give me money? you have superpowers dont ya?
jesus: you know I will not do that
me: crap
jesus: well I am going to a nice danceclub to search for bootye if you know what I mean*put dark glasses* c'ya

and thats the moment I met jesus,I find him again 3 week laters in a supermarket,bastard is a prick

I can vouch for RJMC. Son of a bitch jumped me and stole my ****ing watch. I don't even wear a watch.

wat

He took your watch, so you got his back?

Back