WTF lololololololololol

The robot lady in the news article looks like that terrifying face-melting one. I won't post it here because I don't want to look at it again. :(

Sex robots are an inevitability. Technology will eventually provide a construct that is visually indistinguishable from a real person and it won't be long until such things are manufactured and sold for sexual activities. I also guarantee you it will no longer be considered sad or crazy by the time this has rolled around. They will be status symbols.

The only question is wether or not they will be physical or simulated in virtual reality.

Ill be buying one. My refridgerator is getting worn out.

hahaha...

robot sex dolls...someday...

3some.jpg

edit: looking at some of those 'real dolls'.... it's kinda scary how real some of them actually look :cheers:

japanese school girls ftw!

Veggies said:
Err, this looks like one of those sites that take pictures and make up their own story. I've seen that robot lady before and I'm pretty sure it is NOT a sex bot. Notice how there are no sources what-so-ever. (the story they do link does not mention "sex bots" at all in any form)
Take a look around that site.

It's not very serious.

To be honest, I don't think he was claiming it was a sexbot anyway. What I got was "Oh look, why do you think they build this? IT WON'T BE LONG before we get actual sex bots. It's inevitable."

hahaha...
robot sex dolls...someday...
3some.jpg

edit: looking at some of those 'real dolls'.... it's kinda scary how real some of them actually look :cheers:
japanese school girls ftw!
That's the company I was referencing earlier.

The eyes... look at the eyes!

Back