Wtf Man??

Ridic

Tank
Reaction score
Okay....short story short, i was in my room talking to someone on aim this morning, at 12:01 AM. (Thats the midnight one) Okay, so i look outside to see how much snow we got and i see a man standing in the middle of the road looking at my house or the house acorss from mine. He stands there for about an 10 min and i didnt see him move once. WOW. Now he is gone.

VERY VERY INTRESTING

lol. This is when you ummm just pretend you didn't see him.

Go into detail plz.. I'd like to know a little more about this man.

I'd get my baseball bat out if I were you.

ummm. that's freaky. well at least we'll know what happened to you if you don't post for a while.

:) j/k. probably just some random guy randomly standing outside in the snow at midnight. that sounds like the most likely scenario....

but if it was me i'd probably just go to sleep and forget about it.

well...he is gone now but it was really freakin weird. I looked outside my window and he was there. Smoking a cig, not moving at all. He was about 20 yards away. Not even like a head scratch or anything. Just stood there. Then he just started walking down the road.

whoa...this is really weird now. I jsut looked out the window and saw his footprints. The go in one direction but start in the middle of the road and head the wrong way....

this means

A: He came from down the street walked up 5 feet infront of my house, turned around and walked in his same exact footprints back to where he came from

or

B: His foot prints start in the middle of the road and he walked down the street...which i dont think is possible...

maybe he just went outside to smoke and then went back home.

it was snowing...if he stood there long enough, his tracks would be covered.

did he have a question mark above his head? maybe he was a character essential to the continuation of the story. hmm. if you had attacked him i think you would have had to start over. in any case he probably jus spawned there, that explains the footprints.

you need to get more ram so the footsteps don't dissappear so quickly.

but that is odd. did he have a briefcase?

I know I stood there for a while, but didn't you see me wave?

I just watched American Beauty so this thread doesn't affect me at all :)

This is a very nice introduction to the next BlockBuster Movie called Ridic Chronical

Isn't it "The Chronicles of Ridick"?. And isn't he the Ridick from Pitch Black? He was cool.

I dunno about the staring dude. Sounds like he was casing your house.

I'd have a bludgeoning weapon on standby...

I would start playing games, and then when he busts through your door, move your mouse REALLY hard over and try to shoot him, but then you realize that you can't do that because it's not a real gun. Then I would start Kung Fu fighting, my kicks would be fast as lightning, and after 2 and 1/2 hours of hard fighting, I would colapse and wake up in a torture chamber. Then I would wake up and realize it was all a dream, a wonderful dream.
:sniper: :angry:

babywax said:
I would start playing games, and then when he busts through your door, move your mouse REALLY hard over and try to shoot him, but then you realize that you can't do that because it's not a real gun. Then I would start Kung Fu fighting, my kicks would be fast as lightning, and after 2 and 1/2 hours of hard fighting, I would colapse and wake up in a torture chamber. Then I would wake up and realize it was all a dream, a wonderful dream.
:sniper: :angry:

ROFL!! I need to find a way to put that in my sig...

probably thinking...."hmm is that the guy who i met on the internet who randomly insulted me ahaha ill blow up his house the bomb should go off in 48 hours ahahaa"

FBI?
Drunkard?
Insomniac?
Sleepwalker?
The guy responsible for the HL2 delay?

j/k

that was me. shoulda seen your face.. =)

nice boxers though..

Back