WTF? Valve playing the game for us?

CR33P said:
gravity gun 'abuse' ?

now there's a thought

can barney actually die in the game incidentally? or alyx? I've never seen either of 'em get taken out even when you hide behind them cowering in fear as the combine fill 'em with lead!

Bareny for me died once in the nexus thing for the suppression machine. You die as well and it says something along the lines of

SUBJECT: GORDON FREEMAN

GORDON FAILED TO KEEP ALL MISSION
CIRTICAL PERSONNEL

something like that

This is a actually pretty old, we heard about this a couple weeks ago actually. Don't worry this is old, but believe me it is true.

that would be funny if they wrote

"Banned accounts for keeping your crosshair on Alyx's butt for more than 1 second, over 100,000 steam accounts banned!"

MoFo said:
man... short-terms and leet talk is getting out of hand! :p

''rolling on on on floor floor flooor laughing laughing laughing''

no-one even thinks about what the hell those things mean and say things like ''lololololol''...
what is that?
''laughing out laughing out laughing out laughing out...''???

nothing personal, i just find it funny hehe:p

Maybe he has a stutter?

CLASSIFIED said:
Thank god! I was afraid of to run the game ^^
How do you it's a joke, btw?

Well, maybe because it's Barney complaining...

Raawr said:
ROOOFFFLLL
and you thought it was real, cmoooonn man
ROOOFFFLLL (rolling on on on floor floor floor luaghing luaghing luaghing) haha, lol :D

EDIT: (new sig tri the link, dub dub dub, sing along!)

dude. You didn't catch on from the mentioned "complaints from npc's" ??

CLASSIFIED said:
Bahh,... lol.. idiot me.. I rushed by reading, just read the "10,000 account were banned by Gravity Gun Abuse..." and got panic... shish... I found it at another forum and i was sure the artical is real.. LOL.. sry.

dont worry dude.

your special :)

I just stumbled across this. How the **** could you possibly believe this??? IT SAYS THEY GOT A COMPLAINT FROM BARNEY....A CHARACTER IN THE GAME!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hmmm...in this instance, I believe the news post! I mean, the NPCs are always griping at me because I'm throwing bottles at them, or using the blue gravgun to create clones of them. They don't want clones! They wan't nice peacefull days in the park...with sandwiches! Made of tuna! Not clones.

CLASSIFIED said:
Thank god! I was afraid of to run the game ^^
How do you it's a joke, btw?

well for one,,

THEY ARE QUOTING FARKING BARNEY!!!

BARNEY, the NPC non existent being

comon man

Shadow][ said:
that would be funny if they wrote

"Banned accounts for keeping your crosshair on Alyx's butt for more than 1 second, over 100,000 steam accounts banned!"
you left out several zeroes

Back