Wtf?

No way can that be real.
Nobody can be stupid enough to buy an iPod nano for a million... can they? :|

Maybe (s)he was supposed to enter $99, but made a mistake...

Perhaps it contains the rarest of songs.

I don't think eBay will let that happen. Ever.

Well, I'm not too sure how eBay works but it looks like someone's just taking the piss. The bid was just $180, then "slupo21y" bids $990,001, then "filipe21y" bids $990,101.

wow. It that bid now impossible to withdraw? :|

Yeesh, Luckily I got mine for Christmas... and it was only $200.

It's most likely someone who made a buy/sell ebay bot and they ****ed up the decimal points, I've seen it happen before

Dalamari said:
It's most likely someone who made a buy/sell ebay bot and they ****ed up the decimal points, I've seen it happen before

It must have been Michael Bolton...

the highest bidder is brand new and has no feedback, just someone ****ing around.

If you look at the bid history it goes from $180 to $990,001. hmmmm

TollBooth Willie said:
Gordon Frohman FTW!:thumbs:

What a dipshit...... I hope he is serious so I can laugh my ass off.:p

I'm afraid there will be no LMAOing this time, my friend. Probably some jerkwad made a new account and decided to f*ck around. Zero feedback bidding over a mil US? Ebay or the seller will smack this one down so hard.

Greatgat said:
I'm afraid there will be no LMAOing this time, my friend. Probably some jerkwad made a new account and decided to f*ck around. Zero feedback bidding over a mil US? Ebay or the seller will smack this one down so hard.
You have killed a good mood.... You have Boom Headshotted! it.

TollBooth Willie said:
You have killed a good mood.... You have Boom Headshotted! it.

*hangs head in shame*

edit: Ooh! Posts: (in squeaking, annoying child voice) 1 2 3 4 5, 6 7 8 9 10, 11 12!

Guys, comon. Its a joke. Everyone who bid on it is new to ebay. Its just a bunch of friends who want to go "haha look at my ebay auction".

But aint this legally bound? The joker can be tracked and will have to pay so I have heard in past cases.

Joke will be on the joker soon.

he probably bid on it himself, so he has to pay himself mucho cash, it really isnt that hard, heres is one dollar, thank you! here is the same dollar, thank you! rinse, repeat a million times

Back