XBox or PS2

XBox or PS2

• XBox

Votes: 39 49.4%
  • PS2

Votes: 40 50.6%

• Total voters
Xbox, although its the games that make the console, not the console itself.

If you are counting all the games that have previously been on the Ps2, i would probally say that the PS2 has more variety. Bur as it is now, the Xbox is getting most of the good games and the PS2 is left a little in the dark, with the exception of MGS3 and GT4 (GTA is comin yo the Xbox).

So i vote Xbox, because Xbox live is cool, the graphics are greay aznd you can use it as a murder weapon!

btw, I own all 3 consoles, so i'm not biased. i think.

my prediction in this thread:

Raziel-jdc will post something like

"nor interesed, consoles sucks PC ownz blablabla"

:LOL: I'm suprised no one has realised this topic was posted in June. :D

Silly Bad^Hat. :p

if you consider that an xBox is a PC for fagots/old people and that all of the xbox's good games (if there are actually any) end up on the pc, and that only the PS2 (and maybe GC) has interesting exclusives, I have trouble understanding how the xBox option is justifiably choosable

trizzm said:
if you consider that an xBox is a PC for fagots/old people and that all of the xbox's good games (if there are actually any) end up on the pc, and that only the PS2 (and maybe GC) has interesting exclusives, I have trouble understanding how the xBox option is justifiably choosable

Dumbass :/

PS2 simply for racing/sports games...would have chosen PC overall though because of shooters and strategy...If only there were more split screen racers for PC...

bah... to close to call

Xbox: Halo, Riddick, Fable, Ninja Gaiden, DOA: Volleyball :)naughty:), Full Spectrum Warrior, Unreal Championship, Xbox Live

PS2: GTA, Metal Gear Solid, Ratchet & Clank, Jak and Daxter, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, EA Loves Sony

Cube: .... First-Party Titles, .... and..... :(
/me hugs my Gamecube

EDIT: BAD^HAT! :hmph:

KagePrototype said:
:LOL: I'm suprised no one has realised this topic was posted in June. :D

Silly Bad^Hat. :p

oh yea... I posted here when my Gamcube was new and fresh :p

i find it depressing how much time i used to spend on consoles... and i also find it depressing how much time i spend on the PC NOW... and i find it amazingly dapressing how much money i must have spent on games ;(

Save your money for next gen consoles. Best advice you will ever get.

Minerel said:
Save your money for next gen consoles. Best advice you will ever get.

no it's not. The next gen consoles (DESPITE what the companies say, you can't trust them when we haven't even seen a picture of any console yet) will not be availiable for at least a year or more. You could say to someone who is buying a PC "save your money for a couple of years, computers will be better then!"

there is a difference between saving for consoles and pc's.

consoles don't have new hardware released every month, they last for years.

trizzm said:

your too smart for the interweb.

If i could chose (i would not, PC is all i need even though it rins on Windows) it would be gamecube. My friend has one and we spend hours playing games like Tales of Symphonia and the new Metriod Prime 2 which has multiplayer. Xbox and PS2 games are just.. too boring and not as fun and addicting as Gamecube games.

i choose PS2 since u can get most of Xbox's games on PC

Back