Yay Cs:s Officially Unlocked Woooo

the amount acquired stuff in the monitor is not right dont go by that.

atleast you guys can get in...I bet it'll be 11 EST before we play...

Facking stupid thing.

I unlocked it fine, said it was dandy, and I loaded it up, I then altered my video options and chose to run a sound test, oops sorry nw, CRASH.

Restarted, looked at properties, says it only has 85% of stuff aquired, so I try to run it again anyway, and choose to make my own de_dust server for testing, gets up to 70% loaded, then goes back to the main screen, so I try to do the video stress test, CRASH AGAIN!

So now I have deleted all the content, and will atempt to re-download it after all 10000000000000000000000 people are finished.

ok..so has anyone actually played it yet?

*Improved weapon sounds

Maybe these are the sounds that VALVe recorded at the shooting range... Wow this could be cool...if we ever get to play the game..SERVER BUSY.... WHAT THE POOP IS GOING ON!!!???

These guys are master planners. What was the point in pre-loading the game? It's pretty funny that their system has been disabled by a 60MB patch. They expect to deliver Half-Life 2 through this? Right...

grahamfsw said:
These guys are master planners. What was the point in pre-loading the game? It's pretty funny that their system has been disabled by a 60MB patch. They expect to deliver Half-Life 2 through this? Right...

Thank god for box copies.

Errr ;( I just get the error that steam servers are to busy to handle my request right now.

Wow, you're impatient. It's only been thirty minutes after it's been released, relax. If it takes an hour or two or three to get everything sorted out, so be it. For us, yeah, that sucks because we've been counting down the release time, but for most people...it's not a big deal.

Gotta love how its going to take me a couple more hours to finish downloading this....

Like said above, WHY NOT ****ING PRELOAD IT?!?!

grrr..

Why did I delete all my cs:s content :(

DAMN YOU PEOPLE, STOP DOWNLOADING SO ALMIGHTY NW909 CAN!!11

Risiko said:
Wow, you're impatient. It's only been thirty minutes after it's been released, relax. If it takes an hour or two or three to get everything sorted out, so be it. For us, yeah, that sucks because we've been counting down the release time, but for most people...it's not a big deal.

It just doesn't seem like anything at Valve goes smoothly. We pre-load the game expecting to be able to play it the second it comes out today, but they spring another patch on us and we can't even get into the game to see what it looks like.

Its working for me now....but it is at an ungodly slow speed....patience young man...patience...

I hate when I get a game installed but can't play it because the game is still secretly updating.

I really hate to say this (I know I am going to get flamed), they really should look into a queue system like fileplanet. That way it wouldnt get hammered all at once and people could complain about waiting in line, instead of slow download rates. :upstare:

I setup a CS:S server earlier. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet but you can if you want. I'm still downloading it on my windows box.

216.120.228.235:27015

Back