Yes yes, april fools and whatever. I know. But I am actually leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You hear that, Krynn?

You ****ing poopass.

Krynn isn't allowed to leave. Forum needs a cool ass dawg.

You calldizzled?

people fail to realize that they don't procrastinate because of Hl2.net, but because we are lazy bastards. and besides...going away from hl2net is bad for health. not worth the pain man...not worth it!

I've learned that just because you stop posting on a forum day and night, doesn't mean you'll actually get anything done.

If you're a lazy asshole online, you're a lazy asshole offline.

If you're finally leaving, I think I can actually come out and tell you: I never liked you, you stupid dog. I always hated you. Every time I'd see your name come up, I'd think, "Oh, look, this foghat posted something again. God I hate him." You never contributed anything worthwhile to this site, your posts were just useless filler, and in a few days no one will even notice you're gone. I know I certainly won't.

So get out of here. Nobody wants you around. Go on. You stupid dog.

Stupid...stupid dog...

Bye the Bye Krynn, see ya in about a week!

I am disappointed.

You are supposed to go out in a big flaming concoction of spiteful comments against everyone who ever said anything nasty to you, and leaving us with an a capella crescendo of forum drama.

But NOOOO. You have to go out all dignified, and polite.

****ing Brits.

All of this just because several HL2.netters slept with your mom? Grow some balls.

2008-10-09-Goodbye.jpg

*bawwwwwwww*

Nice try.

But just in case your serious, you know fine you cant leave. Unlike me you actually care about this place in a crack addict sort of fashion. You'll never be rid of it.

If you leave il post nude pics of you everywhere...what you think im lying?

..your choice

Nurizeko is an internet cool guy.

I'm also the undefeated world champion of Pool according to some drunk friend of one of my friends who was also drunk.

I'm just ****ing great. :farmer:

I am disappointed.

You are supposed to go out in a big flaming concoction of spiteful comments against everyone who ever said anything nasty to you, and leaving us with an a capella crescendo of forum drama.

But NOOOO. You have to go out all dignified, and polite.

****ing Brits.

He's an American.

Also... Hey Darkside...

Fuck you.

Alright well now that it's the 2nd and we've all had a hearty laugh, I'm going to close this before another 20 people post random insults and another mod comes in and infractions the shit out of you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back