You are starving, what do you eat?

Which do you do? D:

• Total voters
By which time you have starved to death? Unless of course you ate your own legs. Or your friend. Your friend is quite weedy and only provides about as much meat as your legs of course.

You are guaranteed rescuing as long as you've eaten enough to survive until such a time.

People who are saying "OMG U'D DIE IF YOU ATE YOUR LEGS ITS A DESERT ISLAND U MORONS" are completely missing the point of the thread.

It's just a hypothetical situation that is supposed to make you make an important choice, you're not supposed to get technical with it. Like Avoidist said, "Then leave it to a simple choice: would you rather be a paraplegic or eat your friend?"

/facepalm

That being said, I think a majority of you who voted "eat your friend" are severely underestimating the psychological effects of doing such a thing.

People who are saying "OMG U'D DIE IF YOU ATE YOUR LEGS ITS A DESERT ISLAND U MORONS" are completely missing the point of the thread.

It's just a hypothetical situation that is supposed to make you make an important choice, you're not supposed to get technical with it. Like Avoidist said, "Then leave it to a simple choice: would you rather be a paraplegic or eat your friend?"

/facepalm

That being said, I think a majority of you who voted "eat your friend" are severely underestimating the psychological effects of doing such a thing.

img_1241.jpg

Eat your friend, of course. Eating your legs would not only not give you any nutritional benefit, it would also probably cause severe bleeding and infection and end up killing you anyway. Eating your friend would at least give you time to possibly be saved.

However, if you ate your friend, there would be severe consequences if you were saved.

So it is probably best to do neither, and mutually conspire to not eat one another.

I watch man vs wild and survivorman on discovery channel. So I wouldn't do either, I'd find another way to survive based off my quality TV education.

My fav snack, bowl of muesli, chopped banana, semi skimmed milk and topped with a yogurt of some kind.

BOO-TEEE-FULLL!!!

I usually make a sandwich because it's fast and effective. Instant noodles are pretty good too.

Unfortunately I am starving due to having no money, and no food. So when I get paid in TEN DAYS I will eat again.

Sell your computer, or your PS3 (if you have one)... i'll buy your PS3 just so i can burn it. Then you can eat, and the ants can eat the smouldering plastic.
Win/Win

My PS3 is keeping me entertained. I'd never sell my laptop. Unless I got a new laptop. Even then I'd be afraid of someone finding out how much CP I have on here.

Back