You! Carry my luggage.

Just don't learn to use too much 1337 talk. That stuff is contagious.

OMFG n00b lolz now j00 dieee :sniper:

vegeta897 said:
Holy crap, you are my favorite twelve year old, ever.

You write so... GOOD! It's really amazing.

Sorry, it's just quite a shock. Congratulations, I guess, you must be pretty smart.

And welcome to the forums. I hope you stay!

Damn straight!

And the term is - I write so... well.

No, but seriously, Glad to see I am not shunned.

Now who will give me a model replacement mod so that all zombies can become giant green error boxes, so I can play ravenholm?

//:Protocol said:
Damn straight!

And the term is - I write so... well.

No, but seriously, Glad to see I am not shunned.

Now who will give me a model replacement mod so that all zombies can become giant green error boxes, so I can play ravenholm?
Just go into the GCF files using GCFScape, delete the (un)necessary models and play!

Please Note: The giant red error boxes will be red.

Sulkdodds said:

I have been here for a couple days, But I know that there is a 10 character limit on posting.

*Grabs banhammer* (Oh wait.. I dont have one.. Yet.. >:D)

You'll want a sound replacement, too. The demonic screaming of the hordes of the damned is almost as bad as the demonic appearance of the hordes of the damned.

Not that you can effectively replace the sounds and models in the first place. Thanks, Steam!

TheSteven said:
sht ur smly muth
Oi, you two, shut it, or I'll use my power and influence to get you banned even if I can't ban you myself!

Umm, just type into the console -

map [mapname]

- to load the level after Ravenholm.

Or use GODMODE :devil:

Sulkdodds said:
Oi, you two, shut it, or I'll use my power and influence to get you banned even if I can't ban you myself!
No. :frown:

Hmm, I don't know about you, but I think I'd be more scared of a giant green error box popping out at me than a zombie.

Sulkdodds said:
Do it, I dare you.

JNightshade said:
This thread has more spam than a redneck kitchen.
There's a twelve year old who can spell correctly, we have to even the inellegence/stupidity ratio.

Raeven0 said:
You'll want a sound replacement, too. The demonic screaming of the hordes of the damned is almost as bad as the demonic appearance of the hordes of the damned.

Not that you can effectively replace the sounds and models in the first place. Thanks, Steam!
Yes you can, any sounds put in the actual sound folder of the game automatically override any default sounds :|

Beerdude26 said:
Yes you can, any sounds put in the actual sound folder of the game automatically override any default sounds :|
Support for custom replacement files is shoddy at best. If every replacement has always worked for you, congratulations! Others are not so lucky.

RIVALRY... anyways we have conscientious on our spelling list... dammit ppl its hard in school.. Hi im the other 12 year old guy...

Azner said:
RIVALRY... anyways we have conscientious on our spelling list... dammit ppl its hard in school.. Hi im the other 12 year old guy...
Year Seven/eight is as easy as poo. :|

theSteven said:
Year Seven/eight is as easy as poo. :|

Yep.

And btw guys - I just did ravenholm on the demo, hoorah!

Saw blades + Gravity Gun = Bliss.

Off to coax people into buying me HL2.

You know, if boys aged 12 can be emergency conscripted, why can't most spell correctly like this guy?

theSteven said:
Best twelve year old ever.

Damn straight.

Now - Who wants to buy me a pizza.

No seriously, I'm hungry. Someone paypal me £10. I want pizza.

theSteven said:
you > Azner
All singaporeans have very poor grammar.

Except me of course

Edit: I thought 12 year olds were in grade 6/7?

xlucidx said:
No Pineapple? :|

No chocolate?!:| I want a fudge, whip cream, chocolate, cheese and tuna pizza:D .

I could use proper grammar when I was twelve, then I found the internet :(

Ham, Pepperoni, Pork, And Chinese Chicken.
See, you're a real man. None of that cheese crap.

You get 20 pizzas and a seat of power in my new world order.

Back