you know how...

drgon47

Reaction score
At certain points in the game, the G-man will be seen walking on a balcony and walk into a doorway not to be seen for a few levels. Well, I'm making an as of unamed one man mod team addition to HL2. Just another mission or whatnot. But its about 20% done. So, my question is, how do I get npc_gman to walk from A to B to C
Ive looked at Snarkpit when it was still up, and just checked Interlopers..nothin. Help please, and thanks if you can.

drgon47

Ack, nevermind, I didnt serach hard enough. Found what I need. Disregard post.

drgon47

wouldn't hurt to let us know in case someone searches here for the same problem! :D :cheers:

Oh, I had the my trigger_once brush that was supposed to trigger the G-man walking on a balcony and into a dark hallway after ajusting his tie. Well, I had the output on my trigger targeting the gman instead of the first script1 sequence (script1 is my script sequence name). And it worked out fine. He glances at me for killing to combines in a security room that opens into a staircase and hes on a balcony in the room, then adjusts his tie, and non chillantly walks out.

Back