You wanna see a real dork??

Fender357

Reaction score
Im so much of a dork, I already have Half-Life 2!!!! And look at how big my mouse pad is!!!

Am I messing with you, or am in telling the truth? YOU DECIDE!!! (I'll tell you later or confirm when someone say's they know if its real or not)

I love my super size mouse pad!

Attachments

• hl2.jpg
    hl2.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 279
you got yourself the stand-in box for HL2 from a game store ;0

So you went into a your local retailer, saw their "coming soon" box and contimplated stealing it. Instead, you backed out of that idea, and asked the man behind the desk nicely if you could have one. ;)

Hmm...interesting. So this is an tie-in ad for bottled water right?

I hope you actually asked for or bought that, but a nice "souvenir" nontheless.

The fatpad ain't that great unless you use it with a ball mice...

Meh....it works good for playing HL deathmatch. You dont have to pick the mouse up and drag it back as much as you do with a regular size mouse pad.

And no...the Arrowhead bottle with the squirt thing on top is to squirt my cat when she jumps on the screen door and climps it to the top.

Oh yeah.....Ball mice suck. Once you get a light mouse, you'll never go back. And having a wireless light mouse is even better!!
(you gotta be sure you have the right kinda surface though, just like the ball mice)

I have that mouse. I got it free with my computer. Although yours looks like its got blue trim, mine has black.

Havent u seen that pic of nerdheaven where theres a big mountain of sodacans and bottles right next to his desk, and cereal on the desk and other stuff that pretty funny :LOL:

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
I have that mouse. I got it free with my computer. Although yours looks like its got blue trim, mine has black.

Wow, you guys could be mouse-buddies!

im just wondering what u do with that spray thing..

Originally posted by el Chi
Is that a tube of KY Jelly in the background?

Actually its a tube of petromalt. Its for cats with hair ball problems. We're giving it to our one cat because we think she's constipated or somthing. It looks like she's pregnant, but she's been like that for years.

[edit] I already told you what I do with the spray thing. I spray my cats with it! [/edit]

Back