Your alias

Goombatommy

Reaction score
With the release of HL 2 comin up in 3 1/2 weeks, and when you ppl play Multiplayer, what will your alias's / screen names be? Obviouslly, mine will be Goombatommy.

Ive seen a thread identical to this.

Mine will be SpuD

HuZZe

o_O? ..

ps. that guy that runs Unaimed (or whatever) suck....i think he is named Dawdler

I love those meaningfull threads like this, may I add an important question that I want all of you to answer with the first one:
How you like your eggs, boiled or scrambled?

Originally posted by mhtsaras
I love those meaningfull threads like this, may I add an important question that I want all of you to answer with the first one:
How you like your eggs, boiled or scrambled?

raw...yummy

Sephiroth or when with my clan [HL2]Sephiroth. And no, HL2 clan, does not stand for Half-Life 2.

I'm thinking IntelligentoverlordDawdlerandIncrediblyOpressiveTotalruleroffall.
But maybe it wont fit, so I could use the short: I.D.I.O.T. :)

DaLys (obviously). You probably will find me on my future HL2 server: dalys.ath.cx:<insert standard HL2 port>

my alternative is either 1bigmeatball, frdranger, or (I didnt make this one up, my friends did when we were all plastered one nite playin HL ), Seagulls8myPP

Originally posted by dawdler
I'm thinking IntelligentoverlordDawdlerandIncrediblyOpressiveTotalruleroffall.
But maybe it wont fit, so I could use the short: I.D.I.O.T. :)

Heh. Pure genius. :cheese:

I'll probably use either BulletSponge, or maybe JaegerKommando.

im sticking to this name, im not much of a name switcher but I do like to play under alias at times ;]

i remember an identical thread too, my name will be |CC|Hudson, but who knows, I might decide to resurrect my old CS clan [ALIENS].

Errr, this thread can go on forever now, with everyone stating his Forum-Nick...

Pointless ?

Either NothingMan, Nothing, or Math-troid ( such a clever play on words!).

Well, if you want to make this more meaningful, how about the origins behind said name?

For example:

NothingMan -> When on Safetly Patrol (crossing guard, but you got to go to a Water Park for really cheap, plus you got to miss some school, so it was worth it), my day had more people then jobs available, so we made up other jobs, for example "Nothing". That was my favorite job, and somewhere along the line I took the alias "NothingMan".

Nothing -> I used that alias and then when I first started going on IRC I would put my name in as "Nothing Man", the space would make it just take "Nothing", and so that gave me a shorter version.

Math-troid -> I like math and I like metroid, so it joins the two, plus makes it clever sounding.

I'll use -=[ nØthing ]=- if it's possible to use special characters in Source for your names, otherwise just a simple -=[ NOTHING ]=-.

Back