Your alias

Mjolnir maybe, I haven't really thought about it.Probably something to do with old world mythology anyway.

KiNG thats my name in nearly everygame.except tribes2...it was takin so i went under SoNKiNG...lil backround, it started as KiNgPiN when i was like 11 then went to KINGPIN then KP! and finally evolved into KiNG lol my name really looked corny in the game kingpin with the name kingpin.

*bLAz3d*
-biZzy-E99-
or SGT.STONER

hey if any of u stillplay CS, what servers u play on?? west coast?? or east?

"Killer"

original don't you think? ;-)

hey, what's the deal with the n0th1ng names? 'cause of justin dejong? or coincidence?

mine will be PSX, used it since 1998 so I won't be changing
over the years it's evolved a bit from friends, like PeePee, PeeEssExx, PSex, Psexy, PS, Pixy, PsExE, etc, etc.

in CS I've had about 50 aliases, but I'll stick to this one

Quick question...they aren't gonna make us play with our Steam ID names, are they? Will we still be able to change them at will?

Just curious...

Anyways, I'll most likely be playing as Zelazni.

I'll probably keep this name because I've become FronK, all of my friends call me FronK, even the girls in my class call me FronK. But if I'm in the mood for fakenicking it'll probably be something with "Jack Schitt" in it, like:
* Who know Jack Schitt?
* I am Jack Schitt!
or just plain Jack Schitt. But most of the time I'll use FronK, with or without a tag of some sort (depends if I'm in a clan or not).

I don't think anyone else really cares what names everyone is using. They just want to tell people what name they are using, in the hope someone may care. But they won't.

And there was a thread identical to this, I don't see why one was created, let alone two.

crab
crabs
crabeh
cabcakes
crabcakes mcoy

and im thinking about headcrabcakes

Nuclear_Gerber ( <<< ) or Qwomg (I use Qwomg for NS)

But I guess a (4)Player will do.

Pointless_Thread, PointlessThread, or maybe even p0intl3ss_thr34d...

I used to be called Pampers[Styler] so maybe I'll go back to that...

BTW, SLH stands for Satan's Little Helper

Back