Your eye colour

Well?

• Total voters
Dark brown. I'm genetically average!

Yay!

marksmanHL2 :) said:
Heh, maybe they change colour. It isnt unheard of.

Mine are blue. :)
My eyes tend to change colours.. It is odd if you ask me.. I have Hazel eyes one day. Then the next someone will notice they are gold, I look in the mirror and they are pure gold, then another day they will be pure brown and once more they will change and be pure green. It could quite possibly be the lights, but they are always in the same place and are never the same colour.

Like lets say I am in my room with my light on at night and look in the mirror they will be one colour, then the next day with the same attributes, I will look in the mirror and they will be completely different.

my eyes change colors too, between green and blue and grey mainly but also some brown in there. I've got very cloudy eyes, they're never a solid color (usually), always different shades of one. the females love them :D

short recoil said:
I have different colour eyes.

My left eye is blue / white wave pattern, with this eye i can see loads of colour but detail is slightly lower.

My right eye is orange/red and green flame pattern, with this eye i can see extreme detail but less colour than the other eye.

Both eyes together give me ****ing extremely good eyesight.

http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs5/i/2004/360/2/c/My_eye_by_Short_Recoil.jpg
Shows my right eye, normal colour just the rest of the picture desaturated.

It's yet another one of my amazing traits.
Wow, you really are something special, eh? Every post of yours that I read it's "I'm a genius at this", "I have superhuman abilities in that". I'm surprised that you haven't initiated your final transformation in which you blossom into an omniscient, omnipotent benevolent supergod.

:rolleyes:

Oh, and green.

Axyon said:
Wow, you really are something special, eh? Every post of yours that I read it's "I'm a genius at this", "I have superhuman abilities in that". I'm surprised that you haven't initiated your final transformation in which you blossom into an omniscient, omnipotent benevolent supergod.

Oh, and green.

:O Don't say that, he'll run 500 miles whilst being chased by lions to your home, then rip out your still beating heart with a single bare hand!

He's simply that amazing.

Axyon said:

Oh, and green.
I <3 you axyon.

Short Recoil is a Wraeththu...

I have really dark brown eyes. People say i have nice eyes :)

Mine are really dark brown too, but i have sort of black speckles in the brown too, weird huh?

Grey on the inside, shading out to blue on outside.

i know someone that has green on the inside, blue in the middle and brown on the outside

SHIPPI said:
Actually.. yeah :p I have some form of colourblindness. Stupid eyes..
There are techniques to forcibly improve your eyes.
I think a lot are mainly for focus but you could practice to improve colour recognition.

Woah, now I feel abnormal because I have green eyes. o_O

multicoloured would be cool wouldnt it?

mmm

anyway i have blue eyes =D

My mom has multicolered eyes. One brown, one green.

Datrix said:
Woah, now I feel abnormal because I have green eyes. o_O
The green colouration in eyes is caused by small fat particles on a darker coloured iris, reflecting the light as green by absorbing the other frequency of light, underneath you will have brown coloured melanin high iris.

The only other place i can think this happens is with iridescence on meat, you look at some topside beef or back bacon in a light and you can somtimes see a greeny shimmer, its the same principle with green eyes.
Butterfly wings also have it but i don't think it's the same fat principle.

Raziaar said:
My mom has multicolered eyes. One brown, one green.

i mean.. can you imgaine how cool it wud be to have rainbow coloured eyes... like skittles!!! :D:D

mm skittles

short recoil said:
The green colouration in eyes is caused by small fat particles on a darker coloured iris, reflecting the light as green by absorbing the other frequency of light, underneath you will have brown coloured melanin high iris.

The only other place i can think this happens is with iridescence on meat, you look at some topside beef or back bacon in a light and you can somtimes see a greeny shimmer, its the same principle with green eyes.

Fat eyes, fat eyes! Neener neener neener! lol. Sorry... I'm just amused. :)

short recoil said:

... thanks?

Datrix said:
... thanks?
No, it's nothing to be annoyed about.
Green eyes are brilliant, they are much better in brighter environments than the others, and women might find them more sexually appealling for some reason.
I don't exactly know why there is a genetic need for fat there but it certainly dosn't make the eyes any worse!

Mine are gray in the middle, then it turns aqua around that, then a dark, dark blue.

Q_onfused said:
Mine are gray in the middle, then it turns aqua around that, then a dark, dark blue.

I think you are following me. Everytime I post there you are. Ah well, stalkers are proof of popularity I suppose. :naughty:

Raziaar said:
Fat eyes, fat eyes! Neener neener neener! lol. Sorry... I'm just amused. :)

:LOL:
I'm going to say that to every person I meet with green eyes now. :LOL:

My eyes are brown. For all those people with different coloured eyes: please post pictures.

I didn't see an option of "Changes at times" so I picked my prominant color, Blue.

*EDIT* Just saw "mixture of colors" so I assume that is what i wanted...well, still blue it is :p

I have DARK brown, really dark.

Black... a chilling black. Black so black that you would think that I won't be able to see a thing because it seems to absorb light.

Actually, it's black, with a bit of a blueish rim around it o_0 :p . I just checked.

Back