Your favourite 3 forum members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
qckbeam said:
I feel much better (just a note: this doesn't mean I wouldn't enjoy more fluffling, or free gifts)! :)

*Fluffles*

(I have no idea what a fluffle is, but what the heck. :))

CyberSh33p said:
so, any of you ladies interested in tall, pale, and deformed?
Yeah sure I'll give you one behind the coding forum if you'd like cybersh33p ;)

qqqqqqqq

my my aren't we all so lovely

I feel very, very, very lonely suddenly and I don't know why

edit: oh, fenreich's previous post which I had not yet seen explains that

edit2: changed TDE to fenreich so I wouldn't acknowledge he has a new name.

CyberSh33p said:
qqqqqqqq

my my aren't we all so lovely

I feel very, very, very lonely suddenly and I don't know why

edit: oh, fenreich's previous post which I had not yet seen explains that

edit2: changed TDE to fenreich so I wouldn't acknowledge he has a new name.
ffs what did I do this time?

*sighs* oh i give up with you people lol :p

The Dark Elf said:
ffs what did I do this time?

*sighs* oh i give up with you people lol :p
lol, I just like the name fenrick (k added for prudency) more than thedarkelf, sue me :p

I swear, there is no winning with you ;)

Ok well I broken down and decided to tell the truth...I do have a bunch of people here I love above the rest...but it's more than 3 so let me begin..

-----------------------------------------

He_who_is_steve - My southern bitch :naughty: He was actually the first noob on these forums I guess you could say I welcomed with open arms.

Spud - Damn yankee always making laugh with his southern stereotypes and making fun of me being from Alabama. (and I'm damn proud of being one! :p).Great mod btw.

Qckbeam - Another mod that I love to death...yankee also, but hey he makes me laugh a lot.Also he's good in bed. :naughty:

Farrowlesparrow - Great all around guy and he is a very fair and open minded mod.Very funny also I might add.

ComradeBadger - Great mod and funny guy...he still owes me a baby.

Fenric (or TDE for the new ppl) - He's just ****ing mean...but I like that. :LOL: You still owe me that damn tron drawing!

Shippi - Great mod and a very very nice person to talk to and kind.Only if there was more people like that in this world.

Bliink - For throwing a couple of wrenchs at steve.Oh also shes a great mod and good at debating.

CrazyHarij - known you for a long time on these boards and you made me laugh a lot.Also I love your accent. ;)

Cybersheep - another long time forum member that makes me laugh a lot.

Bad^Hat - ah yes the Bizzle Hizzle....he's just off the ****ing wall.

Tredslop (Prince of China for the new ppl) - Remember the good ole' days...TJI (Thread Jackers Inc.) with Mr.White, nw909, and Bass.Damn I miss those days...we hijacked almost every spam/useless thread and turned it into our own chatroom.We was the first organized club type thingy on these forums...then came the gloglebags or however you spell it.

Nw909 - Like stated above I had a good past with him on these forums.Really funny guy and I loved how random his post were.

Mr.Reak - Loved your stories (if you been on the site for a while you know what I'm talking about.)

Sulkdods - very funny and great guy.He made the funniest/best forum comic ever...and I thank him for allowing me to be in it through many parts of it.Thanks!

Feath - Cause his nickname rhymes with teeth.

Ikerous - very funny guy and I love how he puts his post in haiku (sp?) format.

Burnzie - Now this guy...he is just so ****ing cool.

Zerimski - First mod to give me my first warning on these forums. :LOL:

Fat Tony - Another oldie...love his avatar!

CptStern - Love seeing him debate and a he is a very wise person.

Simmo - Great mod and I still can't get over his avatar...it's so funny. lol

Chris_D - Another great and fair mod...I've always wondered what the D stood for...

Munro - Cause we can come up with funny things with his nick...Like munrofl and munrowned.Also he made the greatest forum I've been to so far.

So theres the list....I know it's more than 3, but being the southern rebel I am...I don't follow the rules much. :p

Goddamn dashes, breaking the forum width. Thanks for the mention btw Tr0n ;)

hmmmmm.....*perks up* i've got an idea, anyway my favourite would be Zerimski for what he is gonna help me with...when i have it sorted

Bastard edited my post!Argh! :p

Oh well...I still remember the reason why I got the warning to.

Tr0n said:
Chris_D - Another great and fair mod...I've always wondered what the D stood for...

Psst...don't tell anyone...but...

The D stands for Deeming

Shocking, no?! :O :O :O :O

Using your inside knowledge of the staff to your advantage, highly unethical.

Ugh...I'm gonna feel bad for saying it, but it was because I was debating in some thread about a war (don't know which war).I got a little pissed and told the people I was debating with that they was "euro bastards" or somethin like that.I forgot how I exactly put it tho...but it was those two words that got me the warning.

Or in short....flaming.Also this happend a long time ago...like about a month after I joined. :(

Zerimski said:
Using your inside knowledge of the staff to your advantage, highly unethical.

Gadzooks! I've been uncovered!

/me throws a smoke bomb on the ground and dissapears into the night

When the hell you become part of the staff kage? :|

Edit: OMG!Crazyharij also...

Tr0n said:
When the hell you become part of the staff kage? :|

Edit: OMG!Crazy also...

When I applied to be a content writer a few weeks ago. Or really, last week, when I actually got the job. ;)

I don't know if I could stand being a staff member...to much work and it's boring. :|

Tr0n said:
I don't know if I could stand being a staff member...to much work and it's boring. :|
...and you might have to learn the difference between "to" and "too".

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
...and you might have to learn the difference between "to" and "too".
Bah...to and too.I don't give a damn.

Already use periods and capitalize!What more do you want from me? :frown:

I already gave you babies damn't.

Tr0n said:
Bah...to and too.I don't give a damn.

Already use periods and capitalize!What more do you want from me? :frown:

I already gave you babies damn't.
Damn straight you did...

...slut.

KagePrototype said:
Psst...don't tell anyone...but...

The D stands for Deeming

Shocking, no?! :O :O :O :O
I don't think its appreciated if your giving out people's names in public. While Chris might not mind (seeing as he's done it himself) I don't want to see you doing it with anyone else who prefers to keep their names private.

The Dark Elf said:
I don't think its appreciated if your giving out people's names in public. While Chris might not mind (seeing as he's done it himself) I don't want to see you doing it with anyone else who prefers to keep their names private.
TDE stands for...
*gasp*
fenric!

:O

CyberSh33p said:
TDE stands for...
*gasp*
fenric!

:O

lies lies and more lies! bannage in order.

Sh4mp00 stands for :O babyheadcrab

Tr0n said:
Ok well I broken down and decided to tell the truth...I do have a bunch of people here I love above the rest...but it's more than 3 so let me begin..

Burnzie - Now this guy...he is just so ****ing cool.

/me partys with the desert creatures.

:D

Bad^Hat said:
Pfft, how would you like it if I called you... Ratz :(

Quite, Bighat.

Dont think cus I have not posted I dont read, you been raping my name for afew pages ago. ;_;

Yeah my name does come from Ritz crackers, as I was trying to think of a new name and the packet sat there and called out to me. :p

Ritz said:
Quite, Bighat.

Dont think cus I have not posted I dont read, you been raping my name for afew pages ago. ;_;

Yeah my name does come from Ritz crackers, as I was trying to think of a new name and the packet sat there and called out to me. :p

Your crackers talk to you too? And here I thought I was the only one.

Ritz said:
Quite, Bighat.

From this day hence forth, I shall be known as Heinz!

And Stern will be known as French's

Seinfeld will be known as Ballpark

So forth and so on.

As you can see... i'm eating a hotdog :E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back