Your favourite flash films and games

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
The Decline of Video Gaming series:
Christmas

Metal Gear Solid 3: Crab Battle(you don't have to have played the game to understand)

The Matrix Has You

The second and not as good, The Matrix Still Has You

Super Mario Reloaded

I don't know why I found this so funny:
The Mario: Reloaded

I really don't know why I found this so godam funny but I laughed my ass off:
Half Life(w00t!) Radio Matrix

A nice little game:
Barbarian Bob

And ones you don't like so much:

Final Fantasy A+

Unbelievably over-rated IMO.

AntiAnto said:
Hahahaha who made those?

Vegetanumbers :D

By the way, aphex twin for the win! (hey it rhymes)
:D :D :D :D

I need to go to sleep..

:D :D :D:DDD :D

:D

CrazyHarij said:
Vegetanumbers :D

By the way, aphex twin for the win! (hey it rhymes)
:D :D :D :D

I need to go to sleep..

:D :D :D:DDD :D

:D

They are... so accurate. And I concur on the Aphex Twin thingy.

Hahahah those ruled!

The use of that Aphex piano track at the end of the first movie I found hilarious.

Oh, thanks everyone :D

Joule I never would have thought you'd have posted those. And I didn't think anybody else would like them :D

Heh. I started watching that in a school IT class but didn't finish it in time. Then I went to a friend's hous and we watched it all there.

And then we did it again. Because we found it so hilarious.

Absinthe said:
Heh. I started watching that in a school IT class but didn't finish it in time. Then I went to a friend's hous and we watched it all there.

And then we did it again. Because we found it so hilarious.
Biggest waste of time since I'm supposed to be doing German..but honestly, who cares. :p

Haha, wow, that was waaaayyyy too long :p It had parts that made me laugh out loud in real life though, so it was worth it.

Araaaarragagaaggg!!!!

Crab Battle!!!!!!

Absinthe said:
The Demented Cartoon Movie just owned you.

sad, but true, meh the time would have been wasted sleeping anyway

Absinthe said:
The Demented Cartoon Movie just owned you.
damnit i watched it all too, what a waste. The romeo and juliet scene was great...NOW IM TIRED BYE :(

All of you go find a copy of Don Hertzfeldt's Rejected and watch it right ****ing now.

I saw someone with a Tshirt the other day with the "My spoon is too big" bit :D

oh lord, Rejected. I've probably seen it a good 40 times. That whole "MY ANUS IS BLEEDING" part makes me laugh so hard
EDIT: god, I tried to watch the Demented Cartoon movie, but I gave up after like 3 minutes of it. It's just awful- it didn't make me laugh at all. It's not even stupid-funny, just plain stupid.

JNightshade said:
oh lord, Rejected. I've probably seen it a good 40 times. That whole "MY ANUS IS BLEEDING" part makes me laugh so hard
EDIT: god, I tried to watch the Demented Cartoon movie, but I gave up after like 3 minutes of it. It's just awful- it didn't make me laugh at all. It's not even stupid-funny, just plain stupid.

Watch the whole thing. It gets to the funny-stupid part about half way through.

I don't think I could make it. I mean, it was so bad it physically hurt.

Ennui said:
All of you go find a copy of Don Hertzfeldt's Rejected and watch it right ****ing now.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, MY ANUS IS BLEEDING

Ennui said:

But it's not flash. And I watched it three years ago.

"Badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadge... MushroomMushroom!"

Ah, a true classic.

JNightshade said:

DO NOT MOCK WHAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!!

Back