Your favourite news channel on TV (to Americans)

Your favourite news channel is ...

• CNN

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Fox

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • MSNBC

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • other (please post)

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

one

Reaction score
Which is your favourite news channel in the USA?

Fox News is the Devil!!!!

:angry:

CNN is generally ok, but I can see why a lot of people hate it.

Comedy Central... Daily Show and Colbert Report. :p

Colbert Report being the better one. :cheese:

I saw the Colbert Report on some NTL channel the other day... it was AWFUL. Not funny in the slightest - you guys need some British political humour!!

I saw the Colbert Report on some NTL channel the other day... it was AWFUL. Not funny in the slightest - you guys need some British political humour!!

Colbert's pretty hit and miss, but when he hits it's just hilarious. I find Stewart more consistently funny.

Torrentspy... \=

But Comedy Central with the Colbert Report and the Daily Show.

colbert is only funny if you understand his gimmick ..basically he plays a conservative politico who doesnt realise that what he's saying makes conservatives look bad ..it really plays well only in north america where partisan politics is the norm

oh and fox isnt news ..it's more like a tabloid but with less facts

I'll jump on with The Daily Show and Colbert Report. Not because they're where I get my news from, but because they're the only place I get news on TV. That and they're awesome. :D

I watch Fox News now and then. :\

You should see the Australian Current Afairs show called "Today Tonight"

Unbiased reporting indeed! Most news reports start with "This man is pure evil..." "Don't wear clothes..." etc.

D: D: D:

D:

HBO
No, not for the pron.

Edit: I watch about 60% Fox, 30 % CNN and 10% World News Tonight.

CNN, when I decide to watch the news.

Other than that I just get my news off the interweb.

Back