Your Half-Life 2 Desk-top!

mine :) (no countdown though :p)
desktopHL2.jpg

MetalliMyers said:
No digital camera, so you will have to settle for a screen cap of my Windows Desktop:

My Desktop

babes wallpaper IE shortcut have we? :naughty:

i think themes sux sometimes.... so to have a nice simple easy standard windows gui is quite refreshing. nice goin ;)

This belongs in Off topic.. I think.

You are basically just showing off the fact that you have alot of money to waste.

Hey.. You have the same mouse as me. :p

EDIT: And why is everyone posting their computer desktop? I thought this was like... your desk. Like the thread starter said...

EDIT 2: Oh and now some nudity eh? Thanks!

This is also a really unoriginal thread idea... And STILL doesn't belong in the HL2 forum.

Lol I am such a troll.

vegeta897 said:

You are basically just showing off the fact that you have alot of money to waste.

dont spoil our fantasies of other peoples desktops!!

vegeta897 said:

EDIT: And why is everyone posting their computer desktop? I thought this was like... your desk. Like the thread starter said...

EDIT 2: Oh and now some nudity eh? Thanks!

This is also a really unoriginal thread idea... And STILL doesn't belong in the HL2 forum.

Lol I am such a troll.

lol i dont have a digital cam any more, TROLL! lol j/p

Yombi said:
lol i dont have a digital cam any more, TROLL! lol j/p
Errr.. So that means you get to post your computer desktop instead?

?_?

vegeta897 said:
Errr.. So that means you get to post your computer desktop instead?

?_?

nawh hehe thought it was desktop *didnt bother reading first post just the last few, which where desktops :O*

WhiteZero said:
Heres some pics I took while my room was actually clean (a rare thing):

http://www.ilrpg.com/~whitezero/Comp1.jpg

Man that blue wall is ugly. No offense, but it is ugly.

Too lazy to get my digital camera and get a shot of my ultra leet desktop, maybe later. I have a 20.1" TFT screen and a pair of good old stereo speakers next to it. Wireless keyboard and wireless & optical mouse. I'll post a pic some time.

edit: it's not really "leet"

Yombi said:
nawh hehe thought it was desktop *didnt bother reading first post just the last few, which where desktops :O*
Ugh that's another thing I hate about you new members. :p

I can't really post a picture of mine...

But some unique qualities...

My tower is really tall.. Like 2 and a half feet. :O

I just got a big 'ol 20" monitor not too long ago. :) Big upgrade from 15"!

picture of my desk.. took it with my phone so not so great quality.

Attachments

• 10-20-04_0620.jpg
    10-20-04_0620.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 295
it doesnt matter this topic is nice and interesting. i like the way my monitor hangs off my desk.... cuz its so big. my desk got pwned :D

Atomi said:
Man that blue wall is ugly. No offense, but it is ugly.

Too lazy to get my digital camera and get a shot of my ultra leet desktop, maybe later. I have a 20.1" TFT screen and a pair of good old stereo speakers next to it. Wireless keyboard and wireless & optical mouse. I'll post a pic some time.

edit: it's not really "leet"
lol the fashion police is here! :LOL:

obviously someones sister managed to get on halflife2.net LOL :D

jrob8604 i liek your desktop wallpaper :p :bounce: :bounce:

gimmi gimmi gimmi gimmi :\

I just love how vegeta897 trys so very hard to be a moderator of these forums. :)

WhiteZero said:
I just love how vegeta897 trys so very hard to be a moderator of these forums. :)
I don't need to be (nor want to be) a moderator to be able to tell what is wrong to post on a forum.

vegeta897 said:
I don't need to be (nor want to be) a moderator to be able to tell what is wrong to post on a forum.

no, no, you don't get the point here, guy. In so many of your posts you bitch and bitch about people's posts. What good dose it do? None, exactly...

WhiteZero said:
no, no, you don't get the point here, guy. In so many of your posts you bitch and bitch about people's posts. What good dose it do? None, exactly...
I tend to think it does SOME good.

And it sets a good example and lesson to other new members.

Yeah...

Here my desktop (picture 13). Nothing special... or if you mean this kind of desktop (picture 14).

AntiAnto said:
Here my desktop (picture 13). Nothing special... or if you mean this kind of desktop (picture 14).

everyone loves that wallpaper.... me on the otherhand... it reminds me of steam too much.. and it's abit bland, another member here posted in this thread with a yellow/orange background and that was the best i've seen so far....

vegeta897 said:
And ofcourse that's a BAD thing, right? :LOL:

of course...

although thoose hl2 weapons that you can see in the True Font file that I found are really cool, I was thinking of making a wallpaper with them, but another forum member has he posted it here i think i'll keep talking about it.... haha

I've done something weird recently and dedicated my whole 'theme' to poop-green Steam colors... :O

somebody forgot to censor something out of their desktop ;)

rammstein said:
I thought it would be interesting to see your setups!
Here is my Desktop here!

I'm quite proud of it.... let me explain

First of all, I'm a year 12 student that lives in brisbane Australia... and this is in my bedroom

I have an awesome 17" LCD (Samsung 172x 12ms response time) $750Australian

some awesome Creative speakers

and a cool computer (which is falling apart I haven't really touched it up in a long time)

So what desk-top will you play on?

(oh also, the setup is weird like that because I used to have a CRT and the only place I could put it was in the corner...I haven't moved everything around yet)

wHERE DO YOU PUT YOUR FEET!?!!

Ill take a pic of mine =D

Back