Your Most Embarrassing Moments ?

Wow. Steppeng on a president's foot. That's brilliant. Nicely done.

earlier, some radioactive waves hit my face......when I don't get promotion, while other suckers enJoY...Indeed.

This one is kinda unique.

In 8th grade, when i used to live in Singapore, i participated in a science fair with 4 other people. We qualified for nationals (Singapore is small country so its easy to go to nationals). we set up our booth really nicely and palced our apparatus on the table. we had people from various school checking out our experiement on the photosynthesis of water plants under different light temperature. i think i stepped out of the booth and suddenly this bunch of photographers rushed to our booth and started taking photographs. Couple of them bumped into me and i was taking a step back until i stepped on someone's foot. i turned around and i thought it was a teacher from my school, but he was like short, like 5 feet. i looked closely and i was like holy shit, its the President of Singapore!!!. i said sorry to him and he went to asked me what the whole experiment was about. i did my shit and we took pictures.

Later my advisor hit me on the head for being a dumbass...

You were F*cking sec 2 and (who was it correct me if im wrong about which president was it there) steped on SR Nathan foot?! Zomg i love this one
*fires another shot into TRMs leg...* Not in the other thread!

This happend a few hours ago. Im sitting in the small computer room playing Diablo2. Ive been playing this game for days no not caring about my hygen or anything so i stink and look awfull. Then i hear the neightboors visiting with her god damned kids that spawned from diablos ass. So not willing to show myself in my state i just closed the door and continued playing letting my mom welcome her. So i sitt here and the minutes goes by and im very hungry and thirsty but i cant get any food because the neightboor is still in the damn house!!!! Its getting hotter and hotter so i take my shirt of and i become very tierd. I back up the chair and lean back with my feets on the desk while chilling. A few minutes goes by and im almost falling asleep when the door opens and my mom says "and this is my son". She looks at me first with a smile and then with a rather...disgust look on her face. Im laying there like a dirty monkey in this dark room that smells like shit. I quickly stand up and says hi. It was very embarressing. My mom KNEW how i looked and that i was into one of my addiction weeks so WHY WHY did she have to introduce me!?!?!

Social people....i hate them, why be social when you can do BAAL Runs?????

This happend a few hours ago. Im sitting in the small computer room playing Diablo2. Ive been playing this game for days no not caring about my hygen or anything so i stink and look awfull.

Haha, my older brother was like that years ago when Diablo 2 came out. He sat in his bedroom playing it all day for at least a week. There was a bathroom in his room so he only came out for food and drinks, and when he did he just brought them to his computer. I was like that with Half-Life in the summer of 1999 when I was six. :p Damn game took me two months to beat! Now I can beat it in like five hours :D

You were F*cking sec 2 and (who was it correct me if im wrong about which president was it there) steped on SR Nathan foot?! Zomg i love this one
*fires another shot into TRMs leg...* Not in the other thread!

Yeah, it was SR Nathan and i was in Sec 2 at that time.... he looked kinda funny, his pants were so high....

Back