Your most hated enemy ever in HL!

Baby headcrabs is my most hated one, their size and color make them sorta hard to find them

Ichtyosaur is my 2nd hated one scared the poop out of me the first time i got attacked from one by behind :eek:

are Ichtyosaurs gonna be in HL2

I was about to say baby headcrabs too!! they were impossible to shoot or crowbar and you couldnt see where the hell they were coming from most of the time!

Ichthyosaurs! Gah! Hate them Hate them Hate them!!! :sniper:
(Snarks are second place)

Danimal said:
Baby headcrabs is my most hated one, their size and color make them sorta hard to find them

Ichtyosaur is my 2nd hated one scared the poop out of me the first time i got attacked from one by behind :eek:

are Ichtyosaurs gonna be in HL2

Yeh they are.

And Murray, hahah I pictured that avatar saying what u wrote lol

Some_God said:
Does this count for OPFOR? If so it is the Gman... HE STOPPED ME FROM GOING INTO THE CHOPPER WITH THE REST OF THE MARINES!!!11

Yea, and the music you heard at that moment :)

Damn, that was a classic moment.

I thought the alien grunts were really irritating.

They were big as hell and theyre 'bullets' followed you everywhere :)

You first encounter with it, was so cool> It smashed itself out of it's 'cage' :), with all the scary lights going on and off.

errm... alien controllers, human grunts from hl and pit drones from opfor

Alien Controllers (damn annoying, because they are hard to hit when they are far away and circulating around you).

Alien Grunts (I don't really hate them, but their weapons (aargh, can't remember the name of those!) are annoying).

Headcrabs (when they just jump out from the darkness and bite you in the ass... Especially annoying when there are many of them in one area too).

The attack helicopters swould piss me off because they were so damn accurate. If you were in view, you would get hit.

The two others were the landmines and the baby headcrabs.

I hated the little bugs wich you kill by walking over them. Everytime I see one of them I get the feeling that I HAVE to squash them all because they were so annoying. And they are running like hell in every direction, so that always took alot of time. Damn bugs...

Back