You're all so depressing...

slash-me gathers up his head pieces, gets some wood glue and sets about some rather tedious work.. sigh..

*Throws Lil' Timmy into a nearby bush.

*Then vomits on everyone else in the thread.

But I like debating world politics. ;(

Would it be possible to open up the arena again and somehow make it so that your post count doesn't increase when you post in that thread? I mean its not so bad on the spam front then right?

/me dodges DarkStar's vomit and kicks everyone in the nards.

*casts +30 health on FLS

*casts +5 melee on self

*casts +20 divine intervention on pendragon

*runs out of mana

*runs

all hail random pointlessness. how about a thread about pretty flowers and butterflies and stuff. iraq/politics effects us all, whether we like it or not. could this be a good argument for a politics dedicated forum?

I think you're all n3wbs and I can't wait for the world to end.

*Dodges Mullinator's nard-kick with a backflip flying pike maneuver, taking out Pendragon on the way down, looking damn sexy the entire time.

THEN

*Poops on everyone else in the thread.

Do not step! Your n3wb skills are actually quite feeble!

This thread has become pointless.
I will now lock it with my busy wait of doom!
bwahaha!

while(true);

sorry... ;)
I blame it on a lackage of caffeine.
I'm so tired..

I agree with Farrow.Whats with the threads about war and pain and suffering?This place use to be peaceful and happy.But yet we have guys that think that everything evolves around them and that they should make some thread about the iraq war hoping that things will change.When in fact all it does is start flame wars between people across the globe.

For the past week now all I have seen is threads about the war in iraq or some thread flaming America.When in fact they don't see that in the end 1 more dictator is gone and that even if America did do it for oil.....we set a country free.So please stop with these threads that talk about war.

Idolon said:
I blame it on a lackage of caffeine.
First time I read that, I thought you said, "I blame it on a lackage of cocaine." :) :p

hehe. :)
[SARCASM] yeah, that would make things better.[/SARCASM]
handy tags.

Sprafa said:
it looks like www.sciforums.com

It's a consequence of intelligent debate....
:( The admin restricted registration. I really wanted to join. Not that I am gifted, just that I could debate a few topics there. :(

/spreads the love.

Ok.

Enough love, now you must all die.

Haha! I think we should do our best in encouraging people, being more positive, stuff like that. I mean us sitting discussing the brains outta eachother about the wars ain't gonna change anything except one or two peoples opinions.

But we are already alot more positive and friendly here than several other forums. :cheers:

CrazyHarij said:
Haha! I think we should do our best in encouraging people, being more positive, stuff like that. I mean us sitting discussing the brains outta eachother about the wars ain't gonna change anything except one or two peoples opinions.

But we are already alot more positive and friendly here than several other forums. :cheers:
yeah, and doesn't matter which side of a debate you're on, i think. most people will only hear what they want to hear, so a lot of the debating(definitely not all) is pretty useless. and focusing on the positive is much more agreeable for a person's/community's psyche.

yes, supertrooper was interesting, *cough* yatta or something *cough*

FRIENDLIES!!! :):):):):):):):):)

CyberSh33p said:
what we need is supertrooper to be back :)

*me creates another account*

Erm, pretend you didn't read that please.. PLEASE! :monkee:

Back