Zerg have been unveiled

thanks blizzard for taking one of my fondest childhood memories, and raping it by turning it into a toonami reject.

Not through any hatred towards Starcraft, but RTS games are always too difficult for me. Hence I always play the demo and play it to death trying to win the first level. Then I feel utterly content.

<3?

I hear where you're coming from. I can't do well at most RTSs since it requires you to Micromanage way too much *See Company of Heroes*.

So, you regain some <3 back.

Luckily we only have one Korean in these forums (that I know of), which spells hope for the rest of us who doesn't want our ass handed to us on a silver platter.

:)

True...

NUMBERS, GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!

Starcraft was always cartoony. I don't know why anyone is surprised that SC2 looks this way.

Actually, it was always isometric. Sprites can give you a very realistic graphical style. This plus awesome sound effects resulted in an amazingly gritty look, which in 3d just doesn't work.

Starcraft was always cartoony. I don't know why anyone is surprised that SC2 looks this way.
Yep, pretty much. I still think it looks a bit brighter and cleaner, but maybe that's just an inevitability with updated graphics. Would anyone here honestly be happy to see another Gears of War-esque brown and grey drab-fest?

Like I said, I'll wait to see it in motion and in high res.

Edit - Oh, colour me corrected, there's already HD stuff out there. *downloads*

Back