Zero Punctuation: Prince of Persia

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
Hence he is Australian. We take away your nationality and replace it with our own.

The legislation recently changed allowing dual nationality. So he may have both British and Australian passports.

Also, the question of nationality is awnsered in different ways by different people, broadly falling into two explanations, French & German. Under the French model, just as you suggest, one becomes a new nationality when they accept the new culture. The German model on the other hand is that no matter how one behaves or where they move they will always be the nationality of thier birth.

Also, I'm suprised to see an aussie so accepting of a damn pomme.

Of the 3d games ;)

No it wasn't, Prince of Persia 3D was the first 3D prince of persia game (as the name suggests).

We only hate the pommes when we care about cricket, and quite frankly I personally couldn't care about cricket. Besides, UK comedy.. hell, UK TV in general is far superior to the crap we have to put up with. Plus we have no good films. Our films are so bad, we praised Mission Impossible II as a good film just because it was set in Sydney. Every person of note in Australia either moved overseas at a young age, has come here from overseas, or is known exclusively within Australia and has their own meme for kicks.

Robin Walker is our only success story other than Wolverine.

Aside from the bashing, I loved the new prince of persia's art direction and atmosphere.

It could have been so much more, if only it didnt aim towards the casuals/main stream!

The legislation recently changed allowing dual nationality. So he may have both British and Australian passports.

It was a joke. We'll take credit for someone being successful even if they moved overseas before doing so. A successful Australian who suddenly becomes unpopular will no longer be dubbed Australian by Australians as well. Yeah we're jerks.

No it wasn't, Prince of Persia 3D was the first 3D prince of persia game (as the name suggests).

Of the new 3d games ;)

I've got all my bases covered here.

Back