Zidane collides with Splinter Cell

Reaction score
http://kotaku.com/gaming/football/zi...ell-188004.php

Ubisoft is a French company; France's ignominious defeat in the World Cup pained them more than anyone short of Marco Materazzi. Why Materazzi? Because French player Zinedine Zidane headbutted him at high velocity.

But Ubisoft is working through it the only way they know how: hacking Zidane headbutts into Splinter Cell: Double Agent and then uploading the resulting video to the Internet. Thanks, McWhertor, you bastard. Florian Eckhardt

OK so ya. I dont get it. Anyone care to explain?

..World cup..Zidane..its only been..all over the internet for a while now.

What's not to get? Read the text, then watch the video.

I read it and watched it...Its Fisher head butting some Zidane or something guy.

I stopped watching sports like 8 years ago. So i have no idea what happened in the world cup.

Now care to explain?

So why did ubisoft make this splinter cell movie?

I still dont get why its so amazing to headbutt someone...

If you don't get it now, you probably won't in the near future. =\ So just leave it at that.

So why did ubisoft make this splinter cell movie?

I still dont get why its so amazing to headbutt someone...
It was the World Cup, the final minutes of the World Cup at that. Zidane headbutts the dirty Italian (not talking about all Italians, just him) and gets red carded from the game (kicked out). France goes on to lose in the penalty kicks.

That is why it's so amazing to headbutt someone.

It was the World Cup, the final minutes of the World Cup at that. Zidane headbutts the dirty Italian (not talking about all Italians, just him) and gets red carded from the game (kicked out). France goes on to lose in the penalty kicks.

yes headbutt is sexty !

Headbutts are dumb. Headbutts in World Cups are waay over rated. Zidane's Headbutts are feeble and unimpressive. Headbutts in Splinter Cell is all the ownage in the world combined.

And every time I see the name Zidane im like "whats final fantasy 9 got to do with this?"

Thats video game clip is pretty funny.

The headbutt to the guys chest during the World Cup was so fierce. It completely floored that dude, knocked him clean off his feet, and looked like it broke that guys chest into pieces.

By the way, has anyone else sat there and thought about the word 'headbutt' for a moment? Shouldn't it be like head-pummel, head-bash, or somthin? LOL. Headbutt.

...Well that was funny for a second, now go away. :hmph:

I read it and watched it...Its Fisher head butting some Zidane or something guy.

I stopped watching sports like 8 years ago. So i have no idea what happened in the world cup.

Now care to explain?
Once again, read the text:

Ubisoft is a French company; France's ignominious defeat in the World Cup pained them more than anyone short of Marco Materazzi. Why Materazzi? Because French player Zinedine Zidane headbutted him at high velocity.

But Ubisoft is working through it the only way they know how: hacking Zidane headbutts into Splinter Cell: Double Agent and then uploading the resulting video to the Internet. Thanks, McWhertor, you bastard. Florian Eckhardt
I mean, seriously, what is there to not understand?

ROFL i'm watching that headbutt YTMND montage... hilarious.

Now care to explain?

It was on the news and radio for about a week after it happened. =/

Good video hehe

Ubisoft better add this as an in-game feature.

Headbutt kills ftw.

It was on the news and radio for about a week after it happened. =/

Good video hehe

I dont watch the news..

ok. So France lost the world cup because some player headbutts another player in the finals match.

wait...didnt france win the world cup?

ok. So France lost the world cup because some player headbutts another player in the finals match.

wait...didnt france win the world cup?
-No france did not loose "because of the headbutt" however Zidane, their team captain, got kicked out.
-So when they went to penalty kicks they didn't have one of their best players.
-Thus Italy won the world cup.

Funny as hell. Btw, anyone know the name of the song in the clip?

Hahahaha wow, i'm really glad they had the guts to do this, rock on.

It's a worldwide phenomenon, I saw on the news a couple weeks ago that people were using it to settle their disputes :D

Back