Zombie Master

Double_Blade

Reaction score
Where's Zombie Master? Any news on this? I still have no news on this and I hope that the staff have been making this.

And anyway, any updates?

Since the interview last week, you mean?

We've just done another internal build, followed by lots of testing. It's progressing.

We're not really adding new stuff at this point - we're just testing the hell out of what we've got to make it as stable as we possibly can.

Pi Mu Rho said:
Since the interview last week, you mean?

We've just done another internal build, followed by lots of testing. It's progressing.

We're not really adding new stuff at this point - we're just testing the hell out of what we've got to make it as stable as we possibly can.

Yes, I still haven't heard any news about the mod so I started this thread.

Anyway, please! I beg you, don't give up on this mod, I have really high hopes on it (I mean it!)! It's a nice mod and anyways, good luck on the mod you're working.

We've no intention of giving up on it - we want to play it even more than you do (playtests notwithstanding)!

Yeah, I had fun with a playtest on Monday - new features are coming at a nice pace :)

Pi Mu Rho said:
We've no intention of giving up on it - we want to play it even more than you do (playtests notwithstanding)!

Thanks for the update, that makes me feel better. Anyways the mod is great and playing as zombie hunters would be much more fun in FPS!

Hate to double posting, anyway, the post that I had made cannot be edited anymore.

By the way, anymore updates on Zombie Master? Im getting really excited.

hahaha... I was checking this forum for some ND news (the screenie thing... blah) and i see this... awesome. Personnally, i think it is extremely ****ing fun already. The ZM team (i have to put some emphasis on this) are friends, they're doing this for fun, and they don't give out weekly updates. There's not supposed to be any hype, or PR crap :)

*edit* i remove some things that were best described as "doubletalkish". No PR crap, i promised, so i just removed it.

You should join the forums for news and such.

Was going to post the Gamestar scan and make some drawn out, unfunny reference to ND, but I guess there's been enough of that lately.

Well, all zombie master discussions would be here now.

Anyway, more treats for you guys coming up: The Forgotten Mod and many more.

Anyway, where is the Pi Mu Rho the leader of this mod? Any, new updates? I checked moddb and it says last updated: 4 months.

Please don't give up on this mod just because of negative reviews, there are still positive reviews here. So please, don't kill this mod.

Hate to double post, really.

And anyway, I had joined the forums so I should be able to get more updates on this mod.

And Im really serious! I really love this mod so please don't give it up just because of negative reviews.

It's not dead by a long shot, the Zombie Master Mafia just don't really update on moddb that often.

And I don't think theres any clearly defined leader, it's a team thing.

Well, if that's the case then moddb members would think that this mod is dead.

If it's a team thing, but what if one of the members suddenly disappeared? This is the one that Im worrying and it will affect the mod and it will be a totally waste that my high hopes had put in.

I'm not the leader. We don't have one. Of the dev team, I'm the one that posts the most on here, so it tends to be me that answers. I'm also currently the least active of the dev team, so that makes it all bit bizarre.

We already had one member suddenly disappear, and we're coping ok. Relax.

Also - negative reviews?

Woah, good to hear that you guys are still coping well, thank the lord.

Anyway, if no one else is a leader, will the chances of the mod releasing will it be slim?

Anyway, your mod is already been presented in wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zombie_Master

So, well, I have high hopes on this mod and PLEASE DONT KILL IT! MAKE IT RELEASE!

Double_Blade said:
Woah, good to hear that you guys are still coping well, thank the lord.

Anyway, if no one else is a leader, will the chances of the mod releasing will it be slim?

Anyway, your mod is already been presented in wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zombie_Master

So, well, I have high hopes on this mod and PLEASE DONT KILL IT! MAKE IT RELEASE!

A mod doesnt need a leader to get finished and released. If everyone know what to do and how to do it, it will be finished. It's all about communication and thats something the dev team is doing everyday.

We have no leader because we don't need one. The mod will be released, have no fear.

You know what we do need though Pi? A PR person, now where could you get some tips on PR? :)

Well, I love the zombies skins in ZM.

Can show me a close up on the new zombie model skins? Show me a full-close up on the new skinned zombie model!

pi_male2.jpg

Every mod needs fans like Double_Blade...

Rabid, intense fans who just want the mod to come out so they can play it already ;)

I can't belive an indivdual such as dual blade exists.

double_blade just go to the official zombie master forums :p. You'll find all sorts of stuff there. The main issue at the moment is some annoying bugs that the team needs to fix before anything else so it's very difficult to give updates.

I love this mod, but is the mod dead? I hope not. I hope it releases so we can play it.

It is not dead. We're not going to say this every week, or answer to your every whim (regarding zombie closeups), so I suggest you get used to that. The world is an evil place.

PS. On your pre-edit notion that this mod is not being made for people:
This is completely true. Zombie Master is exclusively created for Peruan dwarf hamsters. Sorry humans, maybe some other time.

Oh thanks, then go ahead and make your "mods" for these "dwarves" then.

And one thing, if you make mods for these "dwarves" then why submitting it on moddb.com? Wow, first time knew that even "dwarves" knew how to use the internet.

On the side note, I will wait for the ZM mod to come out.

Double_Blade: we appreciate your enthusiasm and interest, but we've already clearly stated that we don't do a lot of new updates, or media releases. We are making ZM, and it will be finished. Hounding us for updates on a daily basis will actually slow us down...

Well double blade didn't actually ask for permission...

MaxiKana said:
Well double blade didn't actually ask for permission...

If you are so good at making mods why don't you go and make one then?

I love this mod and I hope it will release.

That's wonderful, but there's really no need to ask for updates literally every day.

Relax, the mod is fine. It's already in a playable state so it's hardly conceivable that it's going to go backwards. In fact, I'd say it's good enough to release right now (but that's just me); it's widely backed up, so it's not going to be 'lost' - there is literally no way it can not be released. Unless there's an actual zombie apocalypse, in which case the disappearance of the mod will be the least of your worries, and, all things considered, you probably won't need or want to play it anymore.

Back